Planning A Wedding

Next Morning:
I woke up to think everything about getting married was fake.I got out of bed and went to the bathroom.I was brushing my teeth when I look at my hand where a ring was.

"OMG,IM ACTUALLY GETTING MARRIED" I yelled.

"Hey fiancé" Roman appeared behind me.

I rinsed out my mouth and kissed him.

"So,I have a busy day" I said as I got ready.

"I'll see you later, Mr. McMahon is making me vs Sheamus for my title and he is the guest referee" Roman Said.

"See you later" I kissed him on the cheek.

I got ready and left the house to keep with wedding planners. My wedding planner was apparently Nikki Bella. We planned the way I wanted it and how Roman wanted it.

1 months later:
Today is my wedding and I have to get ready for my lake view wedding.

"OMG, IM FRAEAKING OUT.WHEREARE MY MAID OF HONOR"?I YELLED.

"We're here geez"The Thunder girls said.

"Jamie, Calm down. What happened" Katrina asked.

"I can't fine my flowers"!! I yelled.

"Jamie, we were holding you flowers the whole time and you told us to hold it till you were finished" Carolina replied.

"Oh, sorry. I'm just so nervous" I replied.

I grabbed my flowers and made sure I was prefect.The music played and Roman was standing there in his suit and tie. JoJo walked out in her dress and threw flower petals and my maid of honor walked out with roman's best men. I walked out with my dad by myside and he kissed my for forehead and I walked to Roman.

"We are please,as an expression that your hearts are joined together in love,join your hands" The priest said.

"Do you Leati Joseph Anoa'i Take Jamie Belle Pierce to be your wedded wife, to live together in marriage?Do you promise to love her, comfort her "......

"I do" Roman replied.

"Do you Jamie Belle Pierce Take Leati Joseph Anoa'i to be you wedded husband".....

"I do" I replied. "You may kiss the bride *Kisses*. Ladies and gentlemen Introducing Mr and Mrs Anoa'i-Pierce. Me and Roman Danced and we left the dance floor to cut the cake.

Next On My Secret Journal The honeymoon