Ch11:Thank You

Once when Dean was done with the staples in his head:
He thanked Roman for spearing Kevin Owens.

"Thanks for spearing Kevin,man" Dean said.

"It wasn't me" Roman replied.

"Than who was it"? Questioned Dean.

I walked up to them.

"It was me" I said.

"You made that big impact on the announce table"? Asked Dean.

"It's true she kicked Owens ass for me to get you out of there"Roman said proudly.

"Wow,what else did he do to bring that anger in you"? Dean asked.

"He pushed Ava, so I brought Crystal Dynamite out on him"I said.

"WHA-WHAT" Dean stuttered.

"Don't u dare, dean.I know that look"I said.

"I'm going to talk to Triple H about a match.You And me vs Owens and Paige" he said already out the door.

I ran after him but he was faster than me. When I finally caugh up with him he was already in Triple H's office talking about the match. I tried to stop him but it was too late to cancel the match.

"Dean, I'm going to have to tell you something. I told Owen to stop or else he will have a spear in his future"I said to Dean.

"Good, now he will be scared of you.You speared him and it really must have hurt" Dean stated.

"Dean, I kicked his ass and all it I want to go for Paige's Diva championship belt too" I said.

"I'm sure we can get that arraged" Dean smirked.

Triple H said yes to the idea as long as I pin Paige I win her belt.