Baby Talk

After monday Night Raw-

I ws walking to the car with Roman and we're heading to the Airport for our fight to Memphis, Tennessee.I had my beats I got from Roman and was listening to summer sixteen by Drake. Till Roman got my attention and I took of my beats.

"Are you going to tell me what you were going to say in the locker room now?"He asked

"I was going to wait till we were on the plane with JoJo" I answered

"Alright but can at least know if it's bad or good" he questioned.

"I would say it's good and I'm sure JoJo would be excited about what I will ask both of you"I smiled

He nodded and focus on the road and I went back to listening to my music.

We got to the airport and JoJo was there with my mother-in-law Patricia and father-in-law Sika playing. I walked over and hugged all of them.

"Jamie, how are you my beautiful daughter-in-law?" Sika asked.

"I'm fine, how are both of you" I asked with JoJo sitting on my lap.

"We are good and we hope you two will give us more grandchild?" Patricia asked.

"Jamie, can you tell us what you were going to say that you wouldn't tell me in the car"Roman questioned.

"Well I'm retiring from WWE for at least a year"I said nervously.

"W-What?!? What is wrong"Roman paced back and forth.

"Roman, can't you tell she is pregnant" Sika exclaimed.

Roman stopped pacing and stood there shocked and I was a bit worried what his response would be. Roman starting to was toward me and picked me up spinning me around once and put me down.

"This is great Baby Girl and JoJo will get to be a big sister to my daughter or son" Roman said gleefully.

....................................................................................
Well Mr And Mrs Anoa'i -Pierce are going to have a son or daughter and or will it more than you think? Okay I'm evil for leaving my stories with some cliff hanger like that. But SORRY NOT SORRY. 😈😋😙
ENJOY! 😊😀
....................................................................................