He proposed

Once the girl came:
I screamed and jumped up and down from excitement. I Then run into Roman's arms and kissed him for a full minute.Than me and Roman asked Stephanie if we can make an announcement to the WWE Universe .Stephanie nodded he head yes and we went out to the arena.

We grabbed a mic and said... 

"Hello WWE UNIVERSE!!!!!" I screamed in the mic.

"Okay, so today I did some that will change my life for the rest of my life. The thing I did was proposed to Jamie aka Crystal Dynamite" Roman said.

"I'm so excited to be married to the most kind, loving, strong , and most mysterious guy I ever"I said.

"Jamie, I love you" Roman said.

"I love you too babe" I said back.

We left the ring and met up with The Thunder Girls aka Katrina, Carolina, and Ava.

"OMG, I can't believe I'm getting married" I squealed.

" I'll talk to you later babe" Roman said than walked away.

Roman's POV:
"Hey guys, do you thing I'm rushing into marriage"? Roman asked.

"No, it's good you're showing Jamie how much you like her" Seth Respond.

"Plus you guys can get to some business" Dean pointed out.
I smirked and laughed. "When will you guys plan to get married"? Asked Roman.

"I don't know when but their will be a sign for me" respond Seth.

"Soon" said Dolph.

"I agree with Seth.im not really sure when I want to get married" said Dean.

My POV:
I was walking around when I heard The leguae of legends say they were going to attack Roman during his match. I walked pass and they thought I heard something.

" Hey Jamie, did u here anything we said" Sheamus said.

"No, I just came out of Stephanie's office.Why?Should I be worried about something"? I questioned.

"No but see you aound" said Sheanus.I ran to The shield locker room and told Roman what I heard.

"Babe, do you want to come out and make sure they don't interrupt" Roman asked.

"Of course.you didn't even have to ask. But can I get a steel chair"? I questioned.

"Yeah" Roman respond.

Roman's match is next and and I brought my lucky steel chair that Roman use to help Dean in a match with Sheamus. Roman's music came one and I walked by his side to the ring. Then John Cena came out. John was another one if my close friends but I couldn't talk to him because I hated The Bella twins. I got out the ring holding the steel chair in the right hand. The bell ringed and the match began.

Just 5 minutes into the match:

The Music of The Leguae Of Legends came on and they ran to the ring but I got in front of them. I hit Alberto and "King" Barrett with the chair than Russev picked me up and carried me away and the rest of them ran away. The camera guy followed us Roman was still fight and won and than ran after them. I kicked Russev it the balls and did the same to the other 3 I ran and grabbed a steel chair Gotti g them in the back.

Seth and Dean grabbed me and locked me in the locker room for me to calm down.I turned on the TV and watched what was happening. Roman and the others were attacking The Leguae Of Legends. Once that was done Seth and Dean unlocked the door and I was completely calm and peacefully fall asleep.

Roman picked me up and Carried me to the car and drove me home. (Author:At this period of time I moved out from my house with The Thunder girls househole and moved in with Roman) Roman picked me up Tom the car and moved me to our bed.He than kissed my forehead.