Chapter Two//Panic

Ellie's POV

Its 4:36 a.m I've been pacing back and fourth in my room for almost 10 minutes. I can't seem to stop my panic attack. I've been having so many panic attacks for a while now but for the past year they have gotten a lot worse. I hate the dream I have, thinking of it makes me sick. I can't do this anymore I can't,I can't! I start looking through the front pocket of my backpack in there is my iPod, charger, a pair of earbuds and a package of silver blades. I take out the package.

I look at the blades and my vision soon becomes blurry. I can't believe I'm going to do this to myself once again. I take a blade out about to open my skin when I come back to my senses and throw it on the wooden floor and start sobbing I sit on the floor trying to calm myself down.

I look at the clock it's now 5:03 a.m. I decide to go take a walk because I needed it. I needed to get rid of all these thoughts that are destroying me. I put on my black hoodie and my black converse. I then grabbed my iPod and my earbuds and started looking for a song through my playlist while walking out of my room door quietly so nobody could hear me. I started walking down stairs and out the front door. I didn't know where I was going I didn't care I just needed to walk. I started walking and walking and ended up at this park I walked to the swing and started swinging back and forth.

After about 5 minutes I feel a tap on my right shoulder I take out an earbud and slowly look back it is a boy with messy red hair, he had some sort of piercing on his eyebrow his eyes are this greenish color. "Hey" he said. I look at him with a confused face. "Are you new around here? I always walk in the morning, and I have never seen you." All I do is nod. Honestly I really wasn't in the mood to talk to anyone, I just wanted to be alone and get my thoughts to place. But instead of the boy leaving he went right ahead and sat down on the swing by me, I look at him from the corner of my eye and he was starting at his shoes. So it looks like he isn't going to leave so I guess I should make conversation with him.

"So what's your name?" I managed to ask.

"Michael,whats yours?"

"I'm Ellie"

"Nice to meet you Ellie, so are you going to be attending Gray View High School?"

"Uh yea I think that's the name of the school."

"Well the school isn't  that difficult to get around from class to class but I mean it's school, school sucks!"

"I agree with you in that one." I say quietly. He still probably heard me but whatever.

For a few minutes it stayed quiet.

"Is that All Time Low I hear?" I was confused what was he talking about. Then I realized that my music was pretty loud and he could probably hear it.

"Yea"

" Wow that's cool I never would have thought someone like you would like this type of music, Finally someone who appreciates good music."

His comment made a small smile creep on my face.

"Well I should be going now" I tell him. I knew that I would have to be home before Ashton & Anne woke up because I didn't want them asking questions. He nodded "See you tomorrow around school."

I start walking and put both ear buds in and start listening to Follow You, by Bring Me The Horizon and put my hood up. I look at the time on my iPod and see its 6:12, I just hope Anne and Ashton aren't awake yet.

I open the door that I had left opened from when I left. I look around it seems like they were asleep still so I start tippy toeing up stares.

"Ellie is that you" I hear from behind me. I turn to see Ashton standing by his room door way. "Yea hey Ashton" "Why are you up so early" Ashton says "I couldn't sleep so I decided to take a walk around to get to know the town."
"Oh, hey do you want to come eat breakfast with me downstairs" "Sure" "I'm going to go brush my teeth and will head down when I'm done." I tell Ashton. Once I'm done brushing my teeth I head down stairs.

Anne was making coffee and Ashton was putting some bread in the toaster. Looking at them made me realize they were good people. Maybe they weren't like the other families I've been with. I hope at least.

"Morning" I say

"Morning Ellie"

"How was your first night In your knew home?" Anne asks.

"It was good" I lie it was horrible but I couldn't tell them that.

She puts on a sweet smile on her face. Reminding me of my mother.

We soon start eating. When we were done Anne told me to follow her upstairs. So I did. "So I bought a few things for you yesterday after dinner. I was going to tell you to go with me so you could buy some cloths but you seemed pretty tired." She then took 3 bags out of her closet and set them on her bed. In the first bag there were pencils, pens, notebooks. In the 2nd bag there was a black back pack. In the last bag there was 3 new pairs of shoes, one pair of maroon vans, a pair of white converse, and a pair of the high top vans in the color black and white. I thanked her and she smiled.

"We still have to go buy you some cloths, how about we get ready and go shopping?" I knob and head to my room with the bags. I set them on my bed and head off to the bathroom so I can shower.

Once we were both ready we headed down stairs. "Ashton do you want to come with us?" "I can't mom we have practice today." "Okay see you later sweet heart." I wonder what Ashton meant. Was he in some sort of sport or something...

I spent the whole day with Anne she was very funny and nice. Her smile made me smile. Ashton and her had the exact same cheesy smile.

***
Hey lovelies

I'm sorry I hadn't updated I had started on this chapter but didn't know how to structure the rest in. But I managed to finish this chapter (: Anyways get excited for the next chapter cause I got ideas atm.

I'm going to try my best to update weekly. I hope you guys are enjoying the book so far.

vote//comment//leave feedback//predictions and all that good stuff. (I'm thankful for my first couple of readers means a lot).