Chapter Twelve//Guitar

I wake up around 10 a.m. After me just staring at the ceiling I decide to brush my teeth and head down stairs to get something to eat.

I look around to see if anyone is around, maybe Anne maybe Ashton. No one, I walk toward the fridge to see what I could make. I decided to just go with cereal. Since I didn't want to cook.

I poor cinnamon toast crunch in a bowl then poor the milk. Then I sit at the coffee table and eat my cereal. It was really quite in the house, well it's usually quite but Ashton is out of his room around this time. But not today.

I stayed in the living room for a bit then headed back up stairs to take a shower and maybe go out for a walk.

By the time I'm out of the shower its almost 12 p.m. When I was ready to head out I wanted to see if there was anyone around the house, so I could tell  Anne or Ashton that I was going out for a bit.

I go downstairs first and there is still no one to be found. I go upstairs again and knock on Anne's door to see if she was in her room and she wasn't. I go and knock on Ashton's door and open it a bit, but he wasn't there. But when I open it something caught my eye. All the instruments Ashton had in his room. A small drum set in the corner of his room and a couple guitar's.

Flashback

"Honey wake up." I hear familiar voices in my sleep.

"E wake up, its you birthday."

I open my eyes and see both of my parents smiling at me. I smile back.

"Happy Birthday!" They both tell me.

"We have a few surprises for you today sweetheart. Come with use down stairs." They said excited.

Seeing them like this made me really happy.

So I run out of my room and run down stairs. I see a big banner that says "HAPPY BIRTHDAY ELLIE" and a Cake at the table with balloons tied to the chairs and I turned around to see my parents standing there waiting for my response to there surprise.

I ran to them and they got on there knees and hugged me. I felt like I was about to start crying because of the amazing parents I had. I honestly had the best.

"Come on, go make a wish." My father told me. We all walked towards the cake and thought about what I wanted to wish for. I closed my eyes and blew the nine candles stuck in the cake.

I wished for my parents to be with me forever.

"We got some presents for you but you only get to open one right now." They handed me a big box. I lay it on the ground and rip the wrapping paper and open up the box up.  It was something I have wanted since I was smaller. A guitar. Music was something I loved and my parents new that.

End of Flashback

A moment ago I was at the door and the next I was sitting on Ashton's bed with his Acoustic guitar in my hands.

I started crying. The thought of how different my life was before all this.

My fingers then started to move on the strings. All I could hear was the melody that I was playing. It was something I had made up a few years ago. I'm surprised I still remember it.

I was getting really into it when I heard the door open.

❀❀❀❀❀

Her first flashback. This meaning you guys are going to start learning more stuff about Ellie's past. Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter! xx
{comment//vote}