Chapter Twenty Three//All Nighter

Ellie's POV

Today the boys and I decided that we would just hang out and watch movies and well just spend time with each other, since we hadn't really done anything all together in a while.

Since Its a Saturday and all of us had the day off, well except Calum but he was going to meet us at Mikey's house later on today. We were all going to spend the day at Michael's house and I am really excited to spend some time with them and not stress for once.

Ashton decided to stop to a movie rental place to get a couple of movies to take to Michaels house.

"Okay lets see what to get. Hmm... The Amazing Spider-Man? nope. The Avenger? Yea I'm getting this one." He says happy with his choice in movie.

"Now you look for one." He says excited to see what I would get.

"How about the Breakfast Club." I say picking up the DVD from its shelf. I love this movie so much, It will always be one of my top favorites. Ashton shakes his head not approving in my choice in movie. "I have watched it too many times." He says. "Ashton you can never watch The Breakfast Club to many times but alright I'll choose another." I keep looking through the shelves, and finally I come across a movie I wanted to watch. "Marley & Me." I ask Ashton. "Yea!" He says jumping up and down a bit. "Just wait until Calum see's what movie you got."

We leave the store and head to the grocery store to buy some Junk food. We ended up buying a few bags of chips and some soda. By the time we got to Michael's house Calum was surprisingly already there.

"I thought you worked today." I told Calum.

"I went but my shift ended early."

"Well good." I said smiling at him.

"Guess what movie Ellie brought." Ashton nudged Calum.

"I don't know which one?"

I look through the bag that held the movies and finally got it out.

"Oh my gosh. Marley and Me, I am so going to be crying." He says giggling.

After a few minutes of us talking and well the boys being there usual selves, someone knocks.

"Its probably Luke." Michael blurts out while walking towards the door to open it.

Luke walks in greeting us. I was laying on the one seat couch, my legs were dangling from the rest arm. "Hey goof ball." He says poking my cheek. Apparently this whole poking our cheeks had become our thing. It was weird but kind of cute.

"Hello." I say smiling really hard. I need to cool it down because at this pace Ashton will know something is up with the two of us. He sits on the long couch where Michael and Ashton were sitting. Calum was laying in the two seat couch across from me.

"So what did I miss?" Luke asks.

"Nothing much we were about to start to watch movies." Calum answers. He crosses is legs getting even more comfortable in his spot.

We put on the movie I brought since Calum was really looking forward to watch this movie again.

***

We have all been watching movies for a good 5 hours. Through out the last movie most of us zoned out and were on our phones.

"We should do something else." Luke said taking off the sight of his phone and towards the rest of us.

"Like what?" I ask.

"How about Uno?" Michael Asks all of us.

We all look at each other and nod at the idea.