Chapter Thirteen//Amazing

Ashton's POV
I woke up really early today because I had band practice. I told my mom where I was going before she left for work. She doesn't usually work on Saturday but today she was. Ellie was still asleep by the time I left. I was going to tell her that I would be back around noon but didn't want to wake her up so decided not to.

We had stopped practicing and had been goofing around for the past half hour. The boys and I decided to go get some lunch at a Pizzeria about 20 minutes away. We all decided that we would pick up Ellie so she would go with us since she was all alone at home. I was going to text her when I realized  that I left my phone at home.

Luke's POV

"Okay well I'll be right back I'm going to get my phone and tell Ellie to come with us." Ashton tells us.

"Hey I really need to go to the bathroom so if you want I'll get your phone and tell Ellie to come with us.

"Oh aight" Ashton says.

"Wash your hands tho" he tells me giggling while I was leaving the car.

I roll my eyes and leave.

I run straight to the bathroom. When I was done I went upstairs to get Ashton's phone.

While I was walking closer to the room. I heard a beautiful voice with this amazing melody coming out of Ashton's room. What?

I open the door and to my surprise Ellie was sitting with a acoustic guitar on her lap.

Wait she sings and plays guitar?

Ellie's POV

I turn around just to see Luke standing there staring at me. Shocked.

I quickly look away and put the guitar on Ashton's bed and wipe my tears away from my swollen eyes.

I feel Luke quickly rush closer to me. He puts one knee on the floor and one knee up.

I can feel him staring at me. I don't want to look at him right now. I haven't told anyone I actually sing and play guitar and I don't want them asking questions.

"Ellie whats wrong?"

I shake my head "Nothing" is all I say.

"Come on you can trust me. You can't keep all these emotions all to yourself and say that there is nothing wrong. I know there is something wrong."

I know if I don't tell him something he will keep insisting. So I decided for once to trust him I just hope I don't make a mistake.

I take a deep breath before I speak.

"Okay" I look up at him and see hope fill his eyes. He then sits on the floor and tugs his legs to his chest, ready to listen.

"I was just thinking about my parents and how much I miss them. I hadn't played guitar or sung in so long it just brought some memories back. Thats all."

"But please don't tell anyone about this."

"I don't know why you have to keep your singing a secret because your talented and you shouldn't hide that."

He got up from the floor pulled my up from where I was sitting and hugged me tight.

"So the boys told me to bring you with us."

"Where are you guys going?"

"To get something to eat."

"Pizza?"

"Pizza." He replied with a smile that showed his cute little dimple on the side of his cheek.

"This pizzeria is pretty cool because it has this stage and a bunch of people go up there and sing there hearts out."

"Sounds amazing." I say while walking out of Ashton's room.

"Your amazing." He mumbles behind me.

❀❀❀❀❀

Hope you enjoyed this chapter & all black 5sos (; xx {comment//vote}

{comment//vote}