Chapter Ten//Something

Ashton and I were really quiet this morning. I'm sure we were both quiet for two completely different reasons. Last night I couldn't sleep at all so I wasn't really in the mood to talk. I lay my head on the car window and close my eyes for a few minutes until Ashton parked. I open my eyes, grab my stuff and we both get out of the car. We started walking into the school.

I noticed that he still wasn't talking to me. I sighed and decided to finally speak first.

"So you're mad hu?" I ask him while looking straight ahead so I wouldn't bump into anyone.

"I'm not mad Ellie, I'm just a bit upset." he says

"Upset? Is this because of what I did yesterday?

"I don't know E. What do you think?"

"I told you I was sorry yesterday."

"Yea I know but still... I thought you had actually left and ran away, I felt like it was my fault that you left."

"Why would you think that?" I ask him now looking at him

"Maybe because I was pushing you, telling you to tell me what was going in your head."

"Don't worry about that. Okay. I left for a while cause I needed a walk, walks sometimes really help to get my stuff together."

He nods and we head to our 1st hour.

*****

Before I knew it, it was lunch. I went and looked for the boys in the lunchroom they were all sitting at the table with two girls, one of them being Jess and the other girl I didn't recognize. I was debating if I should walk towards them or if I should just go wander around the school. I build up the guts to walk to the table where they were sitting.

"Hey E" Ashtons says.

"Hey" I tell him, while looking at the rest of the people at the table.

I then sit next to Ash.

Jess looked at me with disgust on her face.

What did I do to her...

"So who is this." the girl with the blond hair asks with a smile.

"This is Ellie, Ellie this my girlfriend Natalie." Calum introduces us.

"Nice to meet you." She says with a smile & I smile back. She seems really kind, well kinder than Jess.

"So what movie are we going to watch tonight?" Michael asks.

"Honestly I don't know but I want to see an action movie." Luke says while looking a Michael.

"Are we all going to meet there or are we going all together?" Cal asks.

"I think we should all just meet there" Ashton replies to Calums question.

"Lukey can you give me a ride." Jess says getting closer to Luke's mouth. He nods and they start making out right there.

I felt like throwing up in my fucking mouth.

Then it's like if something snapped inside Luke's brain and he broke up the kiss. He looked at me and then tried to not make eye contact.

I looked at Jess and she had a huge grin.

Ashton looked down at me and I just looked up and smiled.

Hopefully tonight is fun even though Jess is going.

My next classes go by quickly and I was heading to my 7th period.

I walk into my class and Luke was already sitting in his seat