Beginning of The Second

She vaguely remembered that she was waiting for her brain to succumb to sleep around 11.30 p.m at night. At the back of her mind, she wondered what was happening, what was this feeling. It's like she's slowly falling, drowning even, into this deep dark void. It wasn't like the usual feeling of falling down in her dreams that usually immediately shook her up. No. It's not.

Her eyes slowly opened. Her mind still muddled, half aware of what was happening. It was pitch black. Nothing. She saw nothing. Not even her own body. Starting to get a bit sober, she blinked. 'What the-'. Suddenly, she was floating. Not exactly but she felt like she was floating up. And she blinked again.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Right on 11.34 p.m at night on the 6th of October, a boy was born. His cries filled the surgery room as the nurses and doctor congratulated the woman. 27 minutes later, on 12.01 a.m, which already encroached the 7th of October, another boy's cries joined the first.

-------------------5 years later------------------------------

"Ryuu-kun! Yuu-kun! Come down for breakfast!!" A chorused yes was shouted from upstairs. The mother of the twins smiled as she placed the breakfast on the dining table. The father walked into the room, looking at a camera. "Kei, look at where you're going. You'll hit something" Shiroki Kei looked up sheepishly and lovingly at his wife, Shiroki 'Natsume' Sakura.

"Sorry. Can't help it" Sakura giggled. "Nervous much?" She leaned up slightly and pecked Kei on the lips as he wrapped his arms around her waist. "It's not even your big day"

"I'm just simply checking if the camera works fine... Though, I must admit.. They're growing up too fast!! It felt like it was just yesterday when they're just toddlers...." He pouted, placing his chin on her shoulder. She giggled again. "It is, isn't it.." She placed her hands on top of her husband's. Their wedding rings shone.

"Good morning, Papa, Mama!!" Twins of five years of age, dressed up in their uniform, ran into the room and towards their parents, giving them a hug.

The two adults smiled and returned their greetings.

"Are you two excited?" Kei bent down to the same eye level as theirs' and pat them both on the head gently. One with shorter dark brown hair that could be easily mistaken as black hair nodded with much enthusiasm while the other one, with slightly longer dark brown hair tied up into a small pony tail nodded slightly, but was happy nonetheless.

The shorter haired one which goes by the name Shiroki Yuuichi, is the younger twin. The longer haired one goes by the name Shiroki Ryuuichi, is the elder twin. The younger was expressive, a tad bit hyper even. The older was more passive and calm, but a smile never fails to lighten up on his face. Both the exact polar opposite, yet they're somewhat the same.

"Well, let's eat breakfast! The both of you don't want to be late right?" Sakura said, as both Kei and her helped their children up the chairs.

---------------------------------------------------------

"Ne, Papa. What's the name of this town?" Ryuuichi asked. He scanned the neighbourhood as the whole family walked side by side. He stood on by the right hand side of the younger twin, who was chatting excitedly with their mother. The twins carried similar backpacks. The only difference was that Ryuuichi's backpack was black with white stripes while Yuuichi's was white with black strips. It's the first day of kindergarten. All of them were excited except for him. Slightly baffled that he'll have to go through kindergarten, again.

'To think that I've to tolerate and wait for 5 years before I could even ask where I live.... 'Ch'

"This town we live in is called Namimori, Ryuu" The said child's eyes widen as he abruptly stopped his track. The three others stopped and stared at him.