Sky

"Ummm Ryuuichi...?" The said teen turned his head towards the one who called him, Yuuichi copying his movement. Tsuna sweated when Ryuuichi stared at him without a word, before turning away, burying his face on Yuuichi's neck. 'What the-'

Yuuichi sighed at his brother's behavior. He looked at Tsuna with an apologetic smile. "Sorry 'bout that. He's in one of his mood." He tried to loosen Ryuuichi's hold on his waist, and gained a protesting whine, and he had promptly gave up. He sighed again. "Is there anything you need, Tsunayoshi?" He asked the brunette

Tsuna was in a dilemma, not knowing whether he should say it in front of Yuuichi. He remembered that Ryuuichi had told them to not mention a single thing about the mafia in front of his brother. The teen must be trying to protect his brother from the dark world of mafia. 'Should I..?'

Ryuuichi was observing the brunette who was having a turmoil. He figured that he wanted to say something regarding yesterday's match and all but Yuuichi was present. He wasn't really in the mood and he didn't wanted to let go of his body pillow. He let out a peculiar loud sigh before letting go of his brother. He faced the brunette without a word and pulled him away from the court yard where he and Yuuichi was having a break.

Yuuichi could only blink in surprise. Whenever his brother was in that condition, he never really respond to anyone nor care about anything even if it's important. It was like Ryuuichi was hiding something from him that even Tsuna knew what it was. He felt a little left out because of that. Now that he think about it, Ryuuichi had been doing something recently. He almost out every night. Yuuichi wondered if it's something that he shouldn't, couldn't know.

------------------------------------------------------

Tsuna was pulled towards the back of the school ground, where there weren't anyone. Ryuuichi let go of his wrist and leaned against the wall, arm cross. His expression made him flinched. He felt that he had made a bad choice just now.

Ryuuichi saw the flinch. He sighed, ruffling his hair a little. "Sorry. I'm a bit snappy whenever I'm like this.." He didn't want to scare the brunette, nor made him felt that he had annoyed him. He tried to lessen the tension and asked. "Is something wrong?"

Tsuna didn't know how to start. He had quite a lot of question, a few that he knew the other teen wouldn't answer. "Well... Did you knew about Kyuudaime was in the mosca?" He slowly said. He had been wondering about it since last night after Ryuuichi had shouted for him to not use his full power. He couldn't ask Reborn seeing that the hitman would probably hit him. When Ryuuichi nodded, he didn't know what to say anymore. He would have been shouting at him, demanding why he hadn't say anything til the match was over.

But he couldn't. The look in Ryuuichi's eyes had him shut up, words ended at the back of his throat. "..Are you alright, Ryuuichi?" He was as surprised at the question as Ryuuichi was. It just suddenly blurted out of his mouth for no reason. "I-I mean... Umm... You looked a bit depressed... And I didn't mean you have depression or anything!!" He quickly added, not wanting to offend the teen.

Ryuuichi stared at him with wide eyes. He had thought that the brunette would lash out at him, not ask about his well being. When Tsuna said that he looked depressed, he was taken away. He chuckled at the brunette who was cussing himself for saying that, bringing his attention to him. "I won't get offended that easily, Tsunayoshi" He laughed a little at the confused 'eh' the said teen emitted.

"It'll take you a thousand years to offend me" He smiled. Perhaps it was the Hyper Intuition the teen had, that he was able to read him. "... To be honest..." He started, pausing a little. "... I don't know"

"... Hah?"

It's true. He didn't know why was he so depress. He just suddenly felt like not wanting to deal with anything anymore. "Well, all in all, I'm ok."