Return

If Ryuuichi doesn't know about the whatever would happen, he would certainly pale when Shoichi said that they had been in this era for a few months. Fortunately, it was simply just three days. Imagine the havoc that would happen if they were gone for a few months in their time, and suddenly reappeared out of nowhere. Ryuuichi suddenly remembered the Scythe his brother got, and his brother. He quickly shook his head and shudder. That deadly weapon and his brother aren't a good combination.

Anyway, they only have one week to obtain all the Arcobaleno Seals, which meant that it would be a get or die thing. Ryuuichi wasn't so worried about it, unlike the others. He knew about the outcome already anyway. "This is a big gamble, but we have no choice but to count on you."

Tsuna clenched his hands tighter, only to loosen it when the children and girls had arrived. He turned towards them, and saw solemn faces of the girls. Of course they would be. They were, after all, suddenly thrown into this mess without knowing anything, nor received any warning. They didn't even knew about what Tsuna and the others were doing. Mafia. The brunette just couldn't seem to see the good in telling them about it.

"Everyone's here now. Are you all ready then?" Tsuna said yes, stuttering a little. He looked towards his friends, which all of them had nodded in affirmation except for Yamamoto. The baseball star was frowning. It was probably hard for the teen since when he had arrived here, he was told that his father had passed away, killed by Milliefiore.

Yamamoto noticed the stare and turned towards Tsuna. "Ya-yamamoto, umm..." He simply smiled softly. "It's alright. I don't know how much time we'll have together, but I'll try to be a good son." A finger suddenly poked the gap between his two brows and pushed it up. He blinked in surprise as Ryuuichi gave him a stern, but concerned look.

"Stop frowning. It doesn't suit you" Ryuuichi backed away, and crossed his arms. "Be yourself, Yamamoto. Don't let what that happened in this future change you" He said nothing more and turned away, facing Shoichi, not giving the teen a chance to say anything. He nodded to the man.

"A-alright.. Let's send you on your way. Spanner" The said man nodded and turned towards his laptop and started typing. The round device started glowing and they, too, glowed. Sparked, even. Soon, they were materialized away, disappearing completely.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Ryuuichi looked around their surrounding and smiled. They were all in the past, or present and were all in front of the Namimori Shopping District. Hibari immediately left, perhaps going to Namimori Middle. Chrome, too, had disappeared without a word. Ryuuichi peered into one of the shops and saw the date and time.

'It really has been three days....' He chuckled at the rest who all couldn't believe that they were all really back in the past, present. Whatever. They all walked to TakeSushi in silence. A silence that was filled with anticipation, excitement, relief, and fear. They bade Yamamoto a 'See you' and walked off. For Ryuuichi's case, he had gave him a deadpanned look that reminded the baseball star of what he had said.

And then, they walked Haru back to her house and bade her a 'see you' too. Kyoko and Ryohei, and Ryuuichi had went off there too, all walking in different direction.

Ryuuichi immediately speed-walked back to his house, smiling.

(Then, he realized that the electrical appliances were left on for almost three days and paled.)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

"R-r-r-ryuuichi?!!?" The said teen turned to him, still munching on his food before swallowing it and raised a hand. "Morning" Tsuna gave him a bewildered look and asked him why he was here, to be answered with a point at a certain Arcobaleno, and "He came to my house early in the morning and invited me for breakfast"