The Gathering of Four Skies

"What-"

Ryuuichi's eyes were wide as they could go as he looked down to the flaming ring. It didn't burn him, in fact, it felt warm, and familiar. He felt as though he had finally found the missing piece in him. He was to preoccupied with the fact that his ring were reverberating with the Tri-Ni-Sette, that he didn't notice his along with Tsuna and Byakuran's shield expand, and there was another one coming to their direction. Yuni. The shield that encaged four of them merged into one, large hemisphere with orange tint.

He gazed to Yuni as she landed. The chain of his ring shattered and the ring landed on his right hand. He blinked, still trying to process the whatever had happen. Yuni, Byakuran and Tsuna gathered, for the three Sky pieces of the Tri-Ni-Sette had called out to each other.

But Ryuuichi?

He held nothing of the Tri-Ni-Sette. He shouldn't even be called in as well. There wasn't anything of his that connects with the Tri-Ni-Sette. So why? "Well? Aren't you surprised?" He snapped his head up towards the smirking man. "When the Tri-Ni-Sette Sky element release incredible amount of flames, they create this unique situation."

"Though," He frowned as Byakuran turned to him with a curious, intrigued look. "I wondered why Ryuuichi-kun would be called in as well" He clutched the still flaming ring. He had absolutely no idea. Not even a pinch of it.

He stayed silent. When Byakuran knew that he wouldn't answer, not like he knew anything, the man simply shrug and returned to the task in hand. Literally. He would just have to deal with the teen later. (Secretly, he couldn't wait) "I no longer need Tsunayoshi-kun" He tighten his hand, crushing Tsuna like the brunette was nothing. Pained and suffocated, Tsuna gasped. Yuni was horrified by his suffering, and tried to stop Byakuran. Ryuuichi, on the other hand, did nothing but watched.

(Outside the sphere, Hibari was scowling and twitching, wanting nothing more than break this huge shield down. He was not happy even the slightest when he was quite literally pushed away by the shield. He had tried to break the shield, but was stopped by Ryuuichi who shook his head. He gritted his teeth in annoyance. The rest, especially Gokudera and Yamamoto, tensed up upon their best friend's pain. But Gokudera and Yamamoto was bewildered by the fact that Ryuuichi did nothing at all. They couldn't understand. Why didn't Ryuuichi did anything? He could easily distract Byakuran for Tsuna, so why?)

"How can you possibly tell me to stop now? Weren't you the one who forced the Vongola people into risking their lives to protect you? Even when you knew from the very beginning that they couldn't possibly defeat me. Your aimless escape only served to increase the number of victims. Could you be anymore selfish?"

"If she's considered selfish, then what are you, Byakuran? Egomaniac?" The said man turned to glare at Ryuuichi. The teen, with half-lidded eyes, returned a cold, icy glare of his own, pulling it more into a death stare. He was unfazed at the supposedly scary glare as he continued. (One of his switch were suddenly pushed when Byakuran said the exact last sentence to the girl) "I wonder, how many more had sacrificed slash killed simply for your mere wish to obtain the Tri-Ni-Sette. If you were to say her simply wanting to see following her commands for the sake of it, then I must say, you are practically a big hypocrite"

"You're one yourself, Ryuuichi-kun. So where's your standing on saying me a hypocrite?" He shrugged. "I never said that I wasn't one, and I've all my places to speak." Before Byakuran can say anything more, something under Yuni's white cloak glowed, snatching their attention to her.

She hugged shoulders, willing the glows to disappear. If Byakuran looked angered by Ryuuichi, he surely looked pleasantly delighted as he perked up like a cat caught something interesting. "What was that? You're hiding something under your cloak."