Ghost

Ryuuichi sweated, tensed up when Ghost started walking. Ghost, although quite harmless in a way, was literally a ghost. Any attacks does little to no damage to the glowing giant. He briefly peered up at the rest of the Real Funeral Wreaths, they were all edgy. Not only them, the others were the same. Especially after Belphegor's attack that simply went through the giant.

Ghost wasn't an illusion. Mukuro and Fran confirmed it. When Levi's flame had passed through the giant too, Basil suggested to use multiple flames of element with Gokudera and Ryohei, which they complied. (Ryuuichi knew it was quite a bad idea, but said nothing about it.) They injected their flames into their boxes, and their box animals came out. Uri ran forward, towards Ghost as Alfin and Garyuu supported by shooting Uri with their flames. And a matured leopard with Rain, Sun and Storm flame flaring.

"Solarstorm Fang!"

The sheer amount of flames were impressive and when Uri and Ghost collided, dust flew about and flames crackled about. When their sight cleared, Ghost was still strolling like he wasn't attacked a few moments ago, a transparent shield around him. Uri, who turned small again, was unconscious as it fell down.

Ryuuichi gritted his teeth, when green tubes shot out of the shield, shooting towards them. He quickly dodged one that almost hit him, jumping away. He looked up just in time to see Bluebell shrink and disappeared. He grimaced at the sight and quickly looked away, eyes focused on Ghost and the tubes. If he's careless, he might die. Xanxus shot it, but his flame was simply absorbed into the shield, surprising the man.

The flames from the others' rings were sucked out too, even when they didn't do anything. Ryuuichi was the only one who didn't, but he could feel a strong suction tugged in him. He was slowly getting more suffocated. He distantly noticed that Mukuro go off into the forest as he watched Kikyo and Zakuro, and of course, the others dodging the tubes. One demonstration is enough, after all.

He breathed in and out deeply, trying to get his breathing stable, and managed to smirk a little. It won't be long until Tsuna come. And when he does, Ghost would be nothing but a ghost. Ryuuichi frowned, feeling getting more uncomfortable. He jumped away again, looking behind just in case the tube decided to turn around and shoot him from behind.

"Ryuuichi!"

He jerked a little at the call and turned around, to see another tube shooting towards him. He realized just a split second later that he won't make it on time to dodge the tube. He cursed himself and tried nonetheless. Just as the tube was about to hit him, he was pulled back by the arm, the tube missing him by a hair. He stumbled back and hit a chest.

His eyes were wide as he sighed in relief and turned to his savior, only to find a scowling Hibari glaring at him. He sweated a little at that. "U-umm.. Thank you" Hibari narrowed his eyes at him before grunting. The prefect let go of his arms, but stayed close to him. He occasionally glanced at Ryuuichi as he cautiously watched the tubes that was still shooting out of the transparent shield Ghost has.

Ryuuichi blinked at that, but had his attention took away when he heard Tsuna's voice. The brunette was listening to Ryohei's explanation of their situation here. Ryohei wanted Tsuna to take Yuni away from there as fast as they could, but Tsuna could never. Not to mention Yuni had said that she would not escape any more. Though, more on the fact that leaving anyone behind dreads him.

Tsuna clenched his fist tightly until his knuckles turned slightly white. He wanted to go help them, but he couldn't leave as Yuni might in danger if he do so. But not helping them on the other hand....

"Sawada-san. Please go. I have Uncle Reborn here." Yuni smiled so earnestly that Tsuna was surprised. How was she able to smile in this kind of situation confused him. How was she able to stay optimist, was an incredible feat that Tsuna might never manage. He couldn't decide, but Yuni's reassuring voice somehow convinced him.