Threats

Tsuna's intuition haven't been blaring. No, instead it buzzed, nagging at the back of his mind. It was annoying despite that he could easily push it back. Though, ignoring his intuition was a bad idea, as how Reborn had put it. The hitman had drilled it into his brain, on how he should never belittle his intuition and how he should always be cautious. Reborn had said that his Hyper Intuition had been the strongest since centuries after Vongola Primo, after all.

No thanks to Reborn.

He smiled when Yamamoto and Gokudera argued, a one-sided argument anyway. However much they argue, Tsuna knew that they are closer than they look. He was able to pick up the hint of fondness under their tones easily, just like how Gokudera and Lambo always fight. There will be fondness, always.

"Stop daydreaming, Dame-Tsuna" A kick on his knee sent him flying forward. He squeaked and braced himself for the impact against the ground, only to land in a pair of arms.

"Whoah!" He immediately jumped back, ignoring how Gokudera screamed at the other and Yamamoto's question of his well-being. "I'm sorry! Are you alright?" He blinked upon looking at dark blue eyes and remembered that it was Amemori. "Yeah, I'm fine" The other teen smiled at him. He felt a little uneasy. The smile looked similar to Ryuuichi's, but there was an edge, and there was something about Amemori. It seemed like Gokudera and Yamamoto felt the same as well.

"Umm, Amemori-san, right?" He slowly started.

"Yep. Amemori Hibiki. Nice to meet you." Tsuna introduced himself as Gokudera and Yamamoto did as well, the bomber not even hiding his distaste to him. "Is your hands alright?" He asked, the memory of Ryuuichi dragging him off with his hands bleeding played in his mind.

Amemori nodded at him, flexing his still bandaged hands. "It's alright, healing up just fine." Reborn suddenly popped into the conversation. "Where are you going to?" When Amemori wasn't fazed by his appearance and the way he spoke, he found it strange.

"Ah, well, I was heading to Ryuuichi's house when I realized that I didn't even know his address"

Very strange. And stupid.

Reborn hummed, smirking. "We're heading there as well, how about we lead you there?" Amemori brighten. "Really? Thanks!" Tsuna immediately pulled him over, whispering. "Are you sure? He..." 'Doesn't feel right' was something Tsuna didn't say out loud, but Reborn knew. Of course he did. Who did Tsuna think he was? But this was a chance to observe him, and Reborn didn't want to lost this chance.

Ever since Amemori transferred into Tsuna's class, he noticed something very wrong. Even Ryuuichi felt it, based on how fidgety he was. Yet, Reborn couldn't seem to find out why. Though, every of those bad feelings centered on Amemori somehow. He really need to know.

"Yes, now lead the way." He pushed the brunette to walk, giving him a look. 'Strike a conversation, Dame-Tsuna'

The brunette groaned at that, not wanting to do it but Reborn would probably give him hell if he didn't. He relented and turned to Amemori, who was walking beside him. (Gokudera gave the latter a stink-eye, glaring with all his might but Amemori feign ignorance. Yamamoto on the other hand, wasn't as cheery as he was before Tsuna bumped into Amemori)

"Eto, Amemori-san. Are you close to Ryuuichi?" Amemori looked at him in confusion. "I mean- It's just that.." He cursed himself internally.

"Oh." He raised an eyebrow when Amemori laughed. "Sorry. I would say yes, but I guess I can't anymore."

"Eh?"

"I'm Ryuuichi's childhood friend." Yamamoto perked up at that, eyes narrowing. He is Ryuuichi and Yuuichi's childhood friend, and he had never seen Amemori talking to the twins before, much less seeing Amemori when they were younger. "Well, was."