Kawahira

Ryuuichi stared as a black portal opened up beside him as he walked back from school. At first he thought that it was Vindice, but the portal doesn't have the same chill as Vindice's portal. He shifted his backpack and stepped into the portal. The portal, once Ryuuichi was all in, disappeared.

Ryuuichi blinked at the darkness, eyes adjusting to it. He looked around. Surely, he was in a void, again. He really doesn't know what was with voids and him. He was sure that the amount of times he had been in one was a bit unhealthy.

"Welcome, Shiroki-kun" He turned around, to see Kawahira sitting on a chair, sipping on what he presumed, a cup of tea. A white table with a tray of biscuits and another cup of tea was set at the opposite, in front of an empty chair. "Please, have a seat"

Ryuuichi did as told, placing his backpack down on the floor as he leaned back, neither looking nor touching anything on the table. He stared forward, at the bespectacled man. He, for some reason, wasn't a tad bit wary. He was simply curious, and he was observing. He didn't meet Kawahira in the future era, so this would be considered as his first time meeting him.

Kawahira knew that Ryuuichi was watching his every move, observing with a great sense of curiosity. He didn't mind it and gestured the younger to the treats and tea he had prepared earlier. A small, calculating smile on his face. "Do try them and feel free to give a comment"

Ryuuichi finally looked at the biscuits and tea. 'So he made them..' He would be lying if he says that he wasn't surprised that Kawahira baked those biscuits, for the man looked like he wouldn't have the time to bake. Then again, it wasn't like Ryuuichi knew what he usually do anyway. "If you insist, thank you" He picked up one, a brown one, and took a bite.

"It's delicious" It really was.

Kawahira's smile widen. "I'm glad" The smile dropped as Kawahira took his turn to observe Ryuuichi, an adult in a teen's body. It intrigued him, as he wasn't that knowledgeable on that term and field, reincarnation and souls anyway. That was one of the special species as he was, the one with cloud flame's forte. He never really understood that one, as whatever said would comes out a riddle or a mystery, something that he would never see nor understand. (Though, Sepira had once said that that one never spoke in riddles and personally, he believed knew that as well)

His stare burned, as though boring holes into Ryuuichi, but the younger didn't mind. Ryuuichi just simply continue eating the biscuit until he stopped. He took a sip of the slightly sweet tea before placing it down.

"How interesting" He raised an eyebrow at the man.

"What is?" Kawahira chuckled with great amusement. "You don't seemed to be wary of me"

"Why should I?" Okay, now he's surprised. That was one of the answers he normally don't get. Even I-Pin was wary of him for the first time. Although he doesn't know of what Ryuuichi does of the results they would be getting out of what he had planned, Kawahira had half expected the younger to hate him for what he had done, and will still be doing until he passes.

"You should be aware that you're one of those in my list, no?" He noted that Ryuuichi's eyes flashed slightly. He knew well that he shouldn't be targeting the Historian, but to continue this for the sake of this miserable, pitiful world, he need to. Ryuuichi makes a powerful Cloud after all, or Sun as the matter of fact.

"Am I now. But even so, why should I be wary of you?" Ryuuichi put down the cup and looked directly into dark purple eyes. "The one I'm speaking to now is Kawahira-san, not Checkerface," He tilted his head. "Or am I not?"

Kawahira's eyes widen. His lips tugged up. "No, you're indeed talking to me" Ryuuichi replied with a smile of his own.

"Do pray tell though, what is the purpose of this," He struggled to find a suitable word. "Summoning..?" That sounded a bit as though the man had called upon a demon. Or something. He should stop, or his mind might wonder to another random thing.