Who We Are

Please note that this chapter is about 25K+ long.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I pass Vongola to you, Neo Vongola Primo." Orange flames flared off from Timoteo's scepter as he handed the mantle to Tsuna, who was in Hyper Dying Will mode. Reborn stood far on the side, watching with a rather proud smirk as his guardians stood behind him. He locked eyes with Timoteo for a moment before he turned to the crowd, spotting the Cavallone, Shimon, Giglio Nero and Gesso, CEDEF and Varia scattered among the black suited mafiosi.

His guardians, all seven of them, looked at him as he closed his eyes.

He opened them again, his and his guardians' flames flared off brightly.

-------------------------------------------------------

Tsuna sighed tiredly. He was exhausted, having to greet every single mafiosi in the room and tried to ignore the not so subtle mocks that some daring mafiosi had said. It was clear as daylight, their intention and how they looked down on him since he was younger, and perhaps the youngest Don of Vongola. (It's only a matter of time before they would know not to trifle with him and his guardians.)

His guardians were perhaps strolling around the mansion, their new home seeing that they weren't with him. They were fortunate that they could move around without constantly being stopped by someone. Tsuna envied them a little. He was in the office, his office, hiding. He rather not greet another set of people after all that. The ceremony started in the morning, and now it's already evening. How did it last that long, Tsuna didn't know.

A knock on the door and it swung open. "Tsuna?" Ryuuichi came in, a hand in his pocket. He was wearing a black suit with a grey button down shirt underneath. His dark brown hair was tied up, shorter than before since he had cut it after their graduation.

Tsuna smiled at him. "Hey. I didn't see you during the ceremony." Ryuuichi laughed slightly. "Ah, I was there, if you're wondering. Behind a pillar with Yuuichi." Tsuna raised an amused eyebrow as Ryuuichi shook his head. "Let's go. Dinner, with Timoteo-san." The brunette nodded and followed Ryuuichi out, the door clicking shut behind him.

"Who's joining as well?"

"Excluding you and your guardians, Timoteo-san and his guardians, CEDEF and Varia? Dino and Romario, Enma and his guardians, Reborn and Yuni. Gamma and Byakuran are joining as well, same goes to my brother and I."

He groaned. "That's quite a lot." Ryuuichi chuckled. "I guess it is."

Tsuna stared at the seventeen years old teen, wondering. "When are you going to make Giudizio public?" Ryuuichi gave him a loop-sided smile. "I already did."

"Eh?! When?"

"This morning, before the ceremony. There was a group that questioned me, so I answered him. Apparently everyone heard and whispered about the Historian and blah blah blah." He rolled his eyes, sighing slightly. "I wondered how did they knew of the Historian."

Tsuna hummed. He and his guardians were busy with the preparation, so they weren't present when that happened. Now that he think about it, there was a commotion going on before the ceremony started. If he remembered correctly, someone was punched and Coyote needed to do damage control. He sweated. 'Was that because of Ryuuichi?'

"Did they believe you?" Ryuuichi scoffed as they turned down a corner.

"As if they would. It took both Timoteo-san and Dino to affirm everything. Coyote-san could only do so much." Tsuna laughed nervously, finally reaching the dining room. The mansion was too huge. His guardians were enthusiastic about it, Tsuna couldn't really relate.