To Where, Shall We Head?

There are many things Ryuuichi had as the last thing to expect on his list. Many many things. Well, were, now. Being reincarnated was one, being a guy in this world was one, hell being in a supposedly non-existing world was one. And suddenly popping into the future out of nowhere because of the damn bazooka other than the time Tsuna told him about the Future-that-was-never-meant-to-be was one.

Actually, that, he could expect if he was ever around Lambo because, Lambo. However, what he had not expect was this.

As in, he was literally pinned down underneath one twenty-six years old Hibari-fudging-Kyouya. To go with that, the man was wearing a loose, black yukata.

Ryuuichi had never wanted to just, sink down into the wooden floor he was lying on and disappear so badly before.

"Oh?" He flushed as Hibari raised an eyebrow. Hibari's voice was so low and with how close he was to the man at this moment, he could feel the vibration. Not to mention he could feel the heat from the man as well. "That child again?" Ryuuichi stuttered a yes, trying to make himself smaller because, he was inches away from outright freaking out.

"U-um, c-could you..?" Hibari arched his eyebrows higher, noticing something strange. "Ah. Right. You lost your memories at this moment, didn't you?" He shuffled and moved, sitting up as he pulled the younger up as well.

Ryuuichi tried to calm his heart down, a bit too overwhelmed, yet he couldn't help but be curious. "W-what," He coughed and cleared his voice. "What are you and my older self... Doing?"

He so did not need that smirk.

"This and that." Hibari drawled. It was amusing, and Ryuuichi was fun to tease when he's flustered. That, he knew very well. It was quite a pity that his Ryuuichi doesn't get embarrassed easily now. He had gotten very bold and sadistic as well. Hibari chuckled internally at how the younger heated up again.

"Are you alright? Your face is red."

Ryuuichi slapped both his hands on his warm cheeks, rubbing a little and turned away slightly. "Y-yeah." Oh he know that the man was teasing him. He could tell by how those greyish blue eyes twinkled. He forcefully willed the blood to flow back down and breathed inaudibly. He opened and frowned, looking around the room.

"Where is this?" It was a traditional Japanese room, empty other than the both of them. "One of the storage room of my house, Namimori." He blinked, tilting his head slightly. "Your house?"

Hibari nodded, leaning back slightly. "If you're wondering, we're on a month break." He watched how Ryuuichi took in the information. He could hear the gears moving and more questions forming, but he knew better than to say anything else. Whatever is in the future, shall stay in the future. As how the past shall stay in the past. Quoted from Ryuuichi, of course. "See you, small animal."

He leaned in a gave the younger a peck on the forehead, surprising the living daylight out of Ryuuichi as he disappeared in a poof, face red.

He chuckled at that reaction, but stopped when he saw the scowl on Ryuuichi, the Ryuuichi of this time. "What's wrong?"

Ryuuichi's mouth opened and closed again, his body twitching as a sign that he had no idea how to convey his thoughts. "You remember the one time I lost my memories?"

"Of course." Hibari could never forget that time. No. Not how fragile Ryuuichi was, not how awkward he was at times, and definitely not what happened during that period. Then he frowned. "You saw him, didn't you?" He shifted and let Ryuuichi lean against him languidly, letting out a shaky laugh.