White

He didn't know what happened, but he ended up in this, white room where nothing else exist except himself. He caught flashes of somethings by the corner of his eyes, but he didn't managed to catch what it really was as it disappeared without a trace. He frowned and looked around him, trying to look for any clue to where he was.

And he saw a silhouette. He frowned, finding it familiar. He slowly moved closer and closer to the silhouette, noticing the mild indigo gas around it, no, it was a he. "What..." His voice echoed against the empty space as he stood directly in front of the person, floating and unconscious with the indigo gas holding him up. No, not indigo gas.

A oval-like glass container with indigo flames circulating around it almost protectively.

Ryuuichi slowly raised his hand to touch it, placing it on the glass near the face as he tried to see clearer through the shrouds of mist. When he finally got a clearer look, his eyes widen.

That person, was a complete carbon copy of Ryuuichi.

---------------------------------------------------

Hibari didn't knew whether to be exasperated or annoyed, or both as the matter of fact. He rubbed his temple as he went to check if the small animal was in the toilet, which he wasn't. Somehow, when the prefect went out to buy a cup of hot tea (It tasted really bad, but he would have to cope with it, sadly), Ryuuichi had manage to sneak out.

He sighed and placed the cup on the night stand beside the bed, wondering how did someone with torn ligaments managed to walk off without him noticing. He was just, at the other corner by the vending machine. And he was pretty sure that Ryuuichi was still asleep when he went out.

Just as he was about to search for the missing teen outside, he noticed a familiar frame limply trotted into his view from the window. He turned to the window and looked out to see Ryuuichi standing on a pile of white snow, fidgeting like a penguin. It had snowed the previous night, stopping just before the break of dawn. It was pretty piled up since it snowed quite a lot.

He shook his head when Ryuuichi actually sat on the snow with a grimace on his face since he couldn't crouch. He took his coat from the chair and immediately headed towards the small yard where Ryuuichi was.

"What are you doing?"

Ryuuuichi yelped and turned his head towards Hibari as much as he could from his position, before sighing in relief. He gave him a grinned and returned his attention to the snow. He grabbed a handful of it with his bare hands, packing it tightly into a small, oval ball. He grabbed two leaves he had found and two small pebbles he had dug out from the snow, and placed it on the snow ball.

"Look!" He showed to the prefect, who crouched down beside him."Snow bunny!" It was really cute, Hibari had to admit, but his main priority at the moment was this idiot. "I can see that. I'm asking what are you doing, sitting on the snow with such thin clothes?"

Ryuuichi was wearing a thin set of pajama the hospital staff provided with only a long cardigan his brother brought over since it was getting colder and colder. He gave him a sheepish smile and shrugged. "I can stand it. Besides, it snowed! Look at this pile of white fluff!" He patted the ground beside him, acting like a five year old child. Then again, his mind did turned back into a teenager of Hibari's age, still in his puberty stage, in a sense anyway. Hibari could only sigh in exasperation.

Ryuuichi pouted at that sigh and gathered the snow again, packing it together tightly and threw it at Hibari. The prefect was caught off guard as Ryuuichi laughed. "S-sorry not sorry!"

Hibari narrowed his eyes at the teen as he dusted the snow from his shoulder. His eyes glinted and he grabbed the teen's hand. Before the other could do anything, he plunged it into the snow and held it there. "Uwa-! W-w-woah wait let go- It's burning!" He didn't let go. Instead, he held tighter, a sadistic smirk on his face. "Give! I give up!"