Choice

"You look sharp!" Shoichi praised, really awed by Tsuna and the others' attire. They were fitted into matching suits, even Ryuuichi. They were dressed in white dress shirt with a black suit over it. They had even wore black ties. Ryuuichi was fidgeting and adjusting his collar, feeling a tad bit uncomfortable and choked. As for the non-fighters, they wore maroon suits, adorned with dark brown ties.

"It's actually a little embarrassing." Tsuna sheepishly said. He wasn't used to wearing suits at all, and this would probably be the first time wearing it for all he can remember about his childhood. Though, he had a feeling that this wouldn't be the last time he would wear them.

"I had them specially made to order for this fight. The Vongola Mafia began as a vigilante group to protect people." Reborn began. "Each generation of the Vongola Family has donned this formal attire when risking their lives in battle to fulfill that duty" For some reason, Ryuuichi felt that that wasn't the case. The first generation of Vongola Family wore differently. Well, he might as well not know.

"The Vongola Family started off as a model organization. Though they may have dabbled in unspeakable acts later on." Tsuna sweated at that. "That's the problem!"

"But.. But there isn't anything wrong about this fight! You are definitely doing the right thing!" Ryuuichi snickered. Shoichi was a little too fired up. The teen shook his head at that, smiling a little. Of course, he too felt excited. After all, they would finally, finally begun the battle.

"I-Irie-san" "Could you stop using my last name like I'm a stranger? I'm one of you guys now. Feel free to call me Shoichi" Tsuna hesitated, but ended up calling the man Shoichi-kun. Shoichi nodded, before turning serious again, something Ryuuichi found a bit weird. They sure do like from serious to relaxed and back to serious again.

"As I said before, if the Vongola Rings, Mare Rings and the Seven Pacifiers which compose the Tri-Ni-Sette fall into Byakuran's hand, terrible things will happen. Defeating Byakuran-san will save the world!"

It was hard for them to take, seeing that this battle would determine the fate of this world, which they hadn't expected it. Their priority were to get back to the past safely, until this whole mess spiral down on them. Reborn then told them not to worry about the world, much to Shoichi's chagrin. For now, they should focus on getting home.

All of them smiled, agreed on it. And then, each and one of them geared up. Ryuuichi had his gun hoisted around his shoulder, hid underneath his unbuttoned suit, and slung on his shoulder. As he decided to loosen his tie, he briefly fingered the ring that was around his neck, under the white dress shirt. His other rings were wore on his fingers as his box weapons were chained by the gun holster.

They were all as ready as they will ever be. Tsuna turned towards the others, calling them whilst those said people replied with him either a nod or yes, or something along the line. Ryuuichi's name was the last to be called, which surprised the teen. He hadn't expected the brunette to remember him to be honest. He smiled and nodded, determination blazed in his eyes but for a different reason. Tsuna returned a smile too, before turning serious.

"Let's go"

----------------------------------------------------------

Upon the top of the steps of Namimori Shrine, they spotted a large float like thing, or something along the line. "This will be our base unit. I moved it out here this morning beforehand. Your bikes are stowed inside." Shoichi explained sheepishly. Ryuuichi walked up towards it and touched the fabric, inspecting the whole thing as the others talked. It was larger than he had expected.

"Hahi! So this is what you were building this whole time" "Amazing" Even the girls were impressed by it. "Something about it doesn't feel right..." Gokudera grunted, to Shoichi's surprise. "It had better not be a piece of junk when we look inside." Suddenly, Ryuuichi had a mischievous idea and called out for the bomber while smirking.