Last Battle

Ryuuichi was in awe. He was honestly amazed. He knew that Tsuna would be very awesome at this point, but seeing it with his own two eyes was just astonishing. The brunette, after shouting at them to take care of those who had fallen, flew towards Jager and punched the man continuously. A crater was made from the impact. It was only when Jager punched him in return did he flew back.

"Again, Jager didn't use short warp." Reborn commented. Tsuna blinked. "Now that you mention it..."

"I was just careless." He noticed that Jager was panting as the man pushed himself up. Small Gia was panting as well. 'What does this mean?' Bermuda then came floating down to Jager's shoulder. "My my, the rats are coming to bite one after another, huh. I'm just a little impressed.

"But we will put an end to it soon. There aren't any people left to help. Finish it in one breath, Jager." Tsuna's eyes were wide as he took note that once Bermuda settled on Jager's shoulder, his ragged breathing settled down. "Yeah" He was alarmed immediately. It was like the man had fully recovered in mere seconds.

Then it hit him. "It can't be!" Reborn looked up at Tsuna in confusion. Tsuna's eyes were filled with realization and that was when Reborn knew that the brunette knew something. Bermuda floated off Jager's shoulder, claiming that it was the end.

In flash, Jager short warped and appeared behind Tsuna. Tsuna was taken in surprise that he hadn't had much time to react. The man was going for the blow when a steel shield appeared behind Tsuna. "Rokudo?!" Something pulled Jager back, foreign words forming circle around him.

"Tsuna-kun! Get away!" Enma shouted. In anger, Jager cursed out and short warped to the red head, Fran and Chrome. Even with Tsuna's warning, they didn't managed to dodge his attack.

Two chains interfered and pushed him away from the trio as he blocked it. They realized that he didn't short warp once again. "Did you realize something, Tsuna?! Explain to me!" Reborn yelled in hurry.

"The Vindice store the flame energy given to them by Bermuda to fight! Bermuda lands on Jager's shoulder so frequently because he is replenishing his flame energy!" Bermuda and Jager clicked their tongue. They secret was out. Well, not so secret. Seeing that Bermuda was the one who founded the eighth flames and not the rest of the Vindice, it was quite logical. If it wasn't for Bermuda, they would've died long time ago.

Tsuna flew down as he explained. "The Vindice that had finished fighting couldn't catch their breath even if they rested. Jager's the same after warping. Its because they can't create their own flames. Bermuda probably keep landing on Jager's shoulder because using short warp requires an enormous amount of flame energy."

Ryuuichi frowned at that. He was still on the ground, sitting. Dino had being brought to the hospital by Gamma and Yuni and he stayed. His fingers twitched, feeling Dino's blood drying. He knew of that, obviously, and the thought of the current Arcobaleno constantly requires Bermuda's flame to live, if things didn't go the way he knew, was absolutely absurd. Even the Arcobaleno hated that.

"No good, Bermuda-san!" Onomichi popped out of the bushes just as Bermuda landed on Jager's shoulder for the nth time. "Please move away! Even if you're the Arcobaleno of a team participating in the battle, if you have not release your curse, you're still interfering! Any further contact will be seen as an attempt to supply energy and prohibited as interference! If you do it again, you'll be disqualified!"

Ryuuichi sweated at that exaggerated movements from that strange man, but refocused his attention on the fight again as Jager moved. He short warped once again and appeared behind Tsuna. (Ryuuichi was starting to believe that he likes these kind of low attack by strike from the back) Hibari and Mukuro both defended the brunette. Their trident and chain clashed with his arm.