Recovery and Friends

"Xxx!! Oi!!!"

"Oww!! Dammit that hurts!"

"Well, if you could just look and pay attention to what I was saying then maybe I won't even hit you!"

"Harsh! I wonder if you really are my friend"

"Of course I am, Dumbass. I forever will"

"...Yeah.."

-------------------------------------------------------------------

".... He's alright.... Sleep.."

"...-'s good...."

He heard familiar voices and rustlings, the smell of disinfectant was strong and hurted his sense of smell a little. His eyelids felt heavier than usual and his body felt sore and tired. Waiting for a few seconds, he gathered the little strength he had and opened his eyes, only to have it shutted when he greeted with a blinding light. He blinked a few times before his sight came back to him. Above him was a white ceiling. '..Where..?'

He groaned when he tried to sit up to look at his surrounding better, only to have two pairs of hands hastily push him back down. Beside him was Dino and Tsuna, both of them looked worried. He furrowed his eyebrows. Realization hit him once his memories came back to him. 'Oh... Ohhhhhh!' He must have passed out in exhaustion once the fight ended. He probably is in the hospital right now.

Ryuuichi shook his head lightly when the two tried to had him lay down on the bed again, before sitting up. He didn't felt any pain at all. 'Probably the anesthetic..' Everything was quite numb, so he didn't care. "Hello" He cringed a little at his voice. It was so rough and hoarse it's a miracle that it didn't hurt at all.

"Here, water" Dino passed him a glass of water. He thanked the blonde and drank it all in one go. He looked at his surrounding, and saw Gokudera, Yamamoto and Hibari. Gokudera and Yamamoto, as usual was bickering on one side of the room while Hibari slept on the chair on the other side. Well, was sleeping. He probably had woke up when Ryuuichi opened his eyes.

"How's everyone? Did any of you called my family? Why is Dino here?"

Reborn suddenly popped out of nowhere and jumped onto his bed. He was in his usual black suit and fedora on his head. "What a strange thing to say after waking up" He was amused at the question. Normally people won't ask those kind of question after waking up in a hospital. He smirked when Ryuuichi rolled his eyes.

"Everyone's fine. Shamal-san had treated everyone, including you" Tsuna answered as he and Dino sat on plastic chairs beside his bed. "Are you alright Ryuuichi!?" Gokudera shouted. Ryuuichi chuckled internally when Gokudera changed into a delighted puppy after he said that he was alright. "We didn't call your parents nor Yuuichi as you had told us to, and Dino-san was had offered to pay for your hospital fee when he heard that you were hospitalized"

Ryuuichi feelings jumbled up. Felt a little scandalized when he heard Shamal was the one who treated him, probably forced by Reborn. Probably. He felt relieved when he heard that his family didn't know about his condition and confused that Dino paid for his fee, not that he's complaining. At least he didn't have to fork it out and answer his parents about the money. "Why?" He asked the Cavallone boss.

"W-well....." He could see the gears working when Dino paused for quite a while. He sighed "Nevermind. Anyway, how long was I out?" (Much to the blonde's dismay. He sputtered a few more moments before silencing himself when Reborn gave him the look for being noisy)

"A day and a half" Reborn said. "Shamal said that it's because of exhaustion. He had you admitted here to be checked on if you have any broken bones" Ryuuichi raised an eyebrow. The fact that Shamal actually helped him didn't really sat well. "I somehow really wanted to rub it on Shamal-san later for helping." He didn't mentioned about Shamal-san womanizer stuff because basically everyone else knew and nodded slowly. "Hibari?"