Cliche Awakening

Sakura's old habit of biting her nails came back as she anxiously sat in the car, looking out at the window. She wanted nothing but for the car to move faster. She have been enduring it for 13 hours, and she couldn't stand it anymore. She wanted to be with her sons, her babies. She wanted to hold them so badly that it hurt.

Kei wasn't doing any better. He was anxious as well. He had almost broke his phone after receiving the call from Dino. He and Sakura were basically at the other side of the country in Italy, on a mission of getting information. He had practically threw aside everything and drove to the airport where Dino and Romario were waiting, almost getting into an accident if not for his years of driving skills and training.

However, as much as he wanted to panic, he have faith in his sons. He knew that they'll be alright, that they'll hang on until he and Sakura reach them.

Glancing towards Sakura, he pushed down his own emotions and grabbed her hands, holding them down. He moved closer until their shoulders were touching. He squeezed her hands, telling her that he is there for her, that he's just as scared as she is, that he believe in his sons.

Sakura bit her lip instead, but stopped soon after. She interlaced their hands and squeezed back.

Dino looked at them through the head mirror before looking away, giving them their privacy. He leaned against the head rest, fingers tapping against his thigh. He seemed calm minus the eyes that kept shifting. Yet he was, by no means, trying to grasp the bond more firmly, trying to hold onto it as long as he can. He could feel the warmth, but he still attempted to reach out for it more.

Shifting his gaze from the window to his hands, he clicked his tongue. "Romario, how long?"

The man's eyes never left the road as he stepped on it, clearly not giving a damn about the traffic regulation. (Dino was the one who told him to break it anyway.) "Almost."

With a sharp turn, he hit the break slowly and the car came to a stop in front of Namimori hospital. Before he could say anything at all, the three practically leaped out of the car. Romario sighed and shook his head. He understood that they're worried, but anyhow worried they are, they couldn't do anything much anyway.

'Well, they love Ryuuichi after all.' He yawned slightly and drove away to find parking first. Making a mental note to cancel the meeting Dino had, he huffed. There would certainly be a major headache since the Familgia is a troublesome one. Romario decided that he really need a drink. Maybe after visiting Ryuuichi.

-----------------------------------------------

Yuuichi smiled sheepishly and accepted the hot tea from Tsuna. "Are you sure you don't want to eat anything? It's not good, you know. You haven't eaten anything since yesterday, have you?"

He shook his head. "I'm alright. Really." Tsuna frowned. It was really concerning. Yuuichi hadn't ate anything at all and when he offered to buy some food for him, he refused, claiming that he has no appetite. Honestly it wouldn't do good if he collapse out of hunger because he didn't want to eat. Tsuna wondered how did Ryuuichi deal with this stubborn Yuuichi.

"Ryuuichi will kick you if you don't eat." He offered a small smile to Yuuichi as he looked at the brunette with wide eyes. "He'll beat the daylight out of you." Yuuichi burst laughed softly, nodding. "He will, won't he." He looked to his brother, still unconscious. Ryuuichi's chest was steadily moving up and down.

Biting his lips, he sighed. Bringing the cup to his lips, he slowly sipped the hot tea, only to burn his tongue when the door slammed open suddenly. He brought it away and placed it on the table beside him, fanning his tongue as he looked at the trio at the door. His eyes widen again upon seeing his parents by the door, looking absolutely frantic with Dino behind them.