Rejected

"How dare you!" The one in the SnapBack spat as they both stood. "Watch your back, faggot!"

Before I knew it the other girl was standing in front of us, she grabbed Sean's soda. She stomped back to her sister as Sean stared at her.

The girl jumped with little effort on top of the table. She swiftly held the opened can above the mans head before he could react. She tipped it over and the contents splattered over him.

He stood in shock, his mouth wide open as the liquid dripped down his face.

Her sister stood, pointing her finger, laughing hysterically as tears were running down her face. She clutched her side and the rest of the occupants of the room, joined in her uproar. I found the scene they'd put on kinda intriguing.

I looked at Sean, curious of what he'd thought of it all. He was smiling widely in amusement.

The girl hopped off the table and they fist bumped once again. The man gathered himself and screamed at them to get back to their dorms.

They didn't argue but instead chuckled as they walked out of the eating area. Before exiting, they both lifted up their arms as they walked backward. They flicked out their middle finger for all of the viewers to see before spinning on their heels and departing from the area.

"Woah." Sean whispered. "C'mon."

He stood, leaving his full tray on the table.

"We didn't even eat yet." I pointed out.

"We have two more meals. Hurry up." He was already headed for the door.

Sighing, I raised from my seat.

Entering the lobby again, we only caught a glimpse of them as they headed down the female hall. Waiting for Sean's next direction, I was surprised to see him seat himself in one of the green chairs.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"Waiting for that one chick to show us our room." He answered.

"Oh. I thought we were gonna do something stupid."

He laughed then answered with, "There's plenty of time for that."