Dylan

I groaned and followed him.

He slapped his hand down on the table. Everyone there jumped. He was a bit bigger than Dylan and everyone at his table.

Bigger as in taller, he was slimmer than most.

I sat back and watched, feeling like the sidekick.

"So, are you proud of being a snitch, Dylan?" Sean asked firmly.

Dylan looked confused. "Excuse me?"

The way his words sounded, it was clear he spoke with an accent. Instead of, "Excuse me?" He said, "Excuse may?"

"You know exactly what, you told on Neon and Echo."

"I know I did but I didn't mean to. Some girl had reported that she found out that Echo and Neon weren't in their room last night some how. Then some of the workers came down to the food court before you guys came and asked everyone if they'd seen or found out anything about it. I just said that I heard girls in the next room. I didn't mean to snitch."

Sean looked as though he didn't believe him at first.

He was silent for a minute, then he responded with, "Fine. I believe you but just make sure that you should try and stay outta my way. I'm not a person you wanna get mad."

I tugged at his sweatshirt sleeve and pulled him a couple steps away from the table. "We're new here, it'll make this a lot easier if we try and make friends." I suggested a bit excited at the thought of new friends.

"Hmm, I guess. I'll try." He stepped back to the table.

Sean stuck his hand out to Dylan. "Sorry, your alright. I'm Sean."

Dylan smiled. "It's cool. I'm Dylan obviously."

His accent took over again making it sound like, "oh-vi-usly" rather than, "obviously." The way he talked was interesting.

They both shook hands. "And you?" He asked, looking at me.

"Oh, right. I'm Kade." I answered, shaking his hand.

"You two seem pretty chill. You wanna sit with us?" He offered.

"Yeah, sure. Thanks." Sean accepted and we both sat down. We didn't bother to go get our trays. I wasn't hungry anyways.

Dylan introduced us to the rest of his friends around the table. They were all really cool.

There were four other boys at the table. I figured out their names were Justin, Harry, Tanner, and Connor. Tanner and Conner were twins. It's gonna get pretty hard to keep up with all these twins.

"So why are you guys chillin' with the Sassy Sisters anyways?" Dylan questioned.

"They're interesting to us. Plus, they're pretty cute to be honest." Sean admitted.

"I'm gonna figure them out." I said staring at them as they sat with their feet on the table again.

The boys chuckled and agreed.

"So if you guys are gonna start hanging with us, we gotta show you something first." He informed us randomly as he shot looks to the other boys in his group.

"What?" Sean asked, he leaned in just slightly.

"Promise you won't tell anyone." Connor told us.

We've learned in the past never to accept a secret until you know exactly what it was. It was kind of dodging the whole point of a secret but better safe than sorry.

"Tell us what it is first." I said.

"You'll see." Justin said. He gave me a wink and they all stood.

"Do we go?" I questioned Sean, just to be sure.

He was watching the boys walk for the door. "'Course."