Morning

I woke up to Sean bending over their pallet.

"What in the hell are you doing?" I asked him. He spins around, startled and shushes me.

"Stop being nasty, I'm seeing if their eyes are red still."

"Are they?"

"No. I hope they remember us helping them or else, we're goners." He joked.

We waited in bed for them to get up before we went down to the food court for breakfast.

Unfortunately Beanie girl was the first to get up.

"Where am I? Why the hell am I with you newbies? Did you kidnap us?" She was screaming once she saw us.

"Can you be quiet please?" Sean asked, paranoid of the consequences.

"Oh now your thinking of the rules." I mock.

"Shut up!" He says, annoyed. "Wake your sister up and we'll go eat."

"Uh, no. I'm not sure who you think you are but I don't take orders from newbies or from anyone." She fired back.

"Why are you such a brat? Ya know if you were nice you'd be amazing 'cause I mean your hot and I..." He stopped, noticing what he'd just said.

I snorted and covered my mouth.

"What?" She asked him.

"Nothing. Could you just come on or are you still gonna be a jerk? Either way, I don't care; I still get to eat." He said, he was clearly a bit embarrassed.

He got up, realizing he didn't have a shirt on. He quickly threw one on and I saw his face grow red. He made his way to the door.

"Wait. I'm coming." She was obviously flattered by what he'd said but a girl like her, never admits it. Her and Sean would be perfect.

Sean didn't turn around but he stopped with his hand on the knob. Beanie girl quickly woke up her sister.

Her sister was clearly about to freak out too but beanie girl assured her before she had a chance.

I looked at her, hoping she remembered. She only returned a dirty look as her and her sister walked passed me and to the door. I sighed.

Sean held it open for us. They went through first and when I passed him as he held it open, all I could say was, "I liked them better when they were high."

He laughed and closed it behind him.