A$AP

"Where are we going?" I asked the one that goes by Tanner.

"Well we gotta sign out first." He answered.

We arrived in the lobby shortly. The same man was behind the desk from the first time we came here.

We had to sign our names, the time we left, the date, our age, and gender. I was completely surprised that they didn't ask where the location was that we were headed.

Once everyone signed, we headed out the door and onto the streets of Chicago.

"Alright, guys. This way." Dylan said. I still wasn't used to his accent.

We went right and headed in the direction of the park. As we walked together in a group, I felt so safe. The way people looked at us made me feel different. No ones ever gave a second thought or glance at me but now I actually had friends, a group.

We kept walking but we took a turn into an alleyway before we reached the park. It was dark and it was between two large brick buildings.

Sean and I just kept following them. There was an old, rusted staircase way in the back of the alley.

Well of course I would have guessed they were going to climb the stairs but no.

Instead they looked under them. There was only a dumpster there though.

I watched as they worked together to pull the large dumpster completely away from the stairs.

Then I looked again. There was a hole, almost like a tunnel made in the building behind it.

I stepped back when I saw that the blanket in the hole was moving.

"It's alright." Harry assured me.

He then knelt down by the hole and removed the blanket. A dog poked his head out of the hole. It looked like a husky.

"Oh wow." I said. "What's his name?"

"Asap with a dollar sign." Justin answered, sure to add in that extra information.

"Hmm, Asap with a dollar sign. Okay then."

They all giggled before Sean asked, "Why is this such a big secret?"

I was beginning to wonder that too.

Hunter decided to answer. "A$ap has cancer in his eye. If we leave him out here for much longer, he'll die but the orphanage doesn't allow animals."

I paused to look at his eye. It was oddly different from the other. "But even though, what can the orphanage do for him anyways?" I ask.

"Not much but its definitely better than leaving him out here." He answers.

"How long does he have?" Sean asked before anyone else could talk.

"Uh, couple months at least." Dylan said. "Why?"

"'Cause I have a plan. If you're up to it anyways. Its kinda huge but it'll guarantee your dog's life. Your dog's a pure bred Alaskan Husky, It is a very valuable breed."

Oh lord, I thought. This better not involve selling it. I feel like offering that option would kind of be offensive in a way. If he has a plan, it'll definitely work but it'll also definitely get us either hurt or in loads of trouble.

Its an adventure though so I was up for it.

Hunter looks around at his group before saying, "We're in."

Sean smiles. "Pack up boys, we're headed outta here tonight." He then turned and walked out of the alley.

The other boys seemed ecstatic about the plan. They hurried and placed the dog and dumpster back in their places before following Sean. Sean can taken over a group so fast it was ridiculous.

I ran past all of the group members to catch up with Sean. "Where are we going?" I asked him.

"Home. I hate this already."