Hazel

"Shut them up already!" Sean screams, interrupting my laughter while putting a pillow to his ear.

He'd been trying to sleep but the girls were rolling around on the floor making pig noises. They'd no doubt been doing more than just marijuana. I thought it was absolutely hilarious but Sean thought otherwise.

"Hey, this was your plan." I joke but I still do as told.

I get off the bed and crouch down on the floor. "Guys." I whisper to them. They both stop and look at me. "We need to be quiet, okay?"

"Why?" Beanie girl asks.

I try making something dramatic up so they'll listen. "Well, uh...there's zombies out in the hall and we have to be really quiet or they'll hear us." I felt like I was tricking toddlers.

"Ohhhh." They both said, looking at each other.

SnapBack girl shook her head. "We don't wanna get eaten."

I tried not to laugh. "Don't worry. They won't find us if we're quiet."

"Thank you for warning us." She said in a pouty voice.

She then crawled up to me and hugged me. I was so confused but I liked it very much.

"Uh..." I gently hugged her back and she squeezed me tighter.

Her hair smelled so good. Once she let go, she looked me in the eyes.

Her hazel eyes met my ice blue ones. She leaned in, we were so close.

I turned my head at the last minute and she kissed my cheek. I sighed.

Sure, I wanted to kiss her but I didn't know how and I didn't even know this girl. She had just been smoking marijuana a few hours ago, I don't know what else this girl puts on her lips.

Besides, she was high. It's not like she wanted to kiss me, she wasn't even in control of herself.

She then went back to rolling on the floor with her sister but this time, they didn't make any noise. I stood slowly. Sean was asleep already.

I felt myself get tired surprisingly fast. "We gotta go to sleep now okay, guys?"

"Fine." They sounded disappointed but I could tell they were exhausted.

I found some extra blankets in the closet and I gave them my pillows. I helped them make a pallet on the ground next to the bed.

It was a bit cold in here. Forcing myself not to think about how cute she was, I went to sleep with hazel eyes in the back of my mind.