Chapter 10- Mating Ritual

The warmth from his fingers grazing against my face soothed me as I laid my head into his palm.

"You're so beautiful," he voice was soft in my silent room.

I shook my head but as his finger picked my head up so our eyes could meet. The light blue made my wolf stir as we shared this moment. Our breath began to mix as our lips parted ways. His nose brushed against mine softly as his head towered down close to mine. My body was still on his lap as he held onto my face with his fingers and my back with his hand.

A gentle kiss blessed my lips. The delicate touch ignited a burning sensation within and our lips moved with more heat. A rhythm occurred as my hands curved around his neck and my fingers laced themselves in his hair. 

A gentle shake awoke me from a dream, leaving me in a daze looking up to the blue eyes shining down on me. I tossed my head around to view my surroundings, but noticed I was in a car.

"You fell asleep," Bly explained.

I remembered sitting down to watch a movie while Ty, Adler, and Nate went into the office about unknown business. I vaguely remember the last scene I watched before my eyes drifted shut.

I stretched out my body and removed myself from the inside of the vehicle after Bly.

I did not notice Adler, but my attention was focused else where as I made way to my bed. Bly walked in with me and stood there awkwardly as I reached in my dresser.

"Um," I started unsure of how to state I was needing to change clothes.

"Oh, right," he jumped and turned his back before shutting the door.

I hurried putting the new articles on my body and reopened the door. Bly still had his back turned but once he heard the door open he hurried to face me. I smiled shyly offering him entrance into my room.

He strolled in and just stood there until I reached my bed and pat the spot next to me. His awkwardness gone as he wrapped his arm around my waist pulling me to his lap. I made it difficult with the surprise of the motion, but it happened nonetheless.

The skin of my thighs sat on the jean material of his pants as he had his arms wrapped around my frame and my fingers gliding against his skin. My body tingled at his touch and a chill rose on my neck from his breath grazing across it. A light kiss was planted on my temple before his fingers guided my face to his.

My mouth parted as my tongue lightly damped the entrance. My swallow caught in my throat as I process his lips coming closer. Gently his nose brushed against mine, ever so slightly rocking my head to the left. I glanced to his darkened blue eyes before mine dropped closed and our lips met.

A small kiss, one to test the waters, before the few little pecks turned into longing holds. Both of us lingering in the soft kiss we shared. His fingers held on to my jawline through this, but they started to slide up my face and through my hair, rising it up. My hand reached for him to make contact with his skin on his arm. Fire ignited on my skin and seeped through my pores burying deep within.

I released as his hand did, but when I tried to pull away from the kiss he brought his lips to mine once more. His hand grasped my thigh before his body shifted, causing mine to do the same. My hands wrapped around his neck as my back came into contact with the soft mattress. His body levitating over mine by the strength of his arms.

The kiss was deepened by a small nibble he made on my bottom lip. Air was sucked in my lungs at the unexpected twist before going back to the kiss. Our lips moved with each other's naturally as our hands folded together perfectly.