Chapter 26- Seers

Chapter 26- Seers

The tips of his fingertips stroked my arm lightly as my back leaned into his back. Legs tangled together as we lay on our bed. We shared a silence between us as our thoughts went chaotic due to recent events.

Humans have suspected the existence of creatures for as long as we can trace back. I thought werewolves were myths a part of a fairytale before the night I shifted. Who could possibly believe in such creatures without being a part of this world? Who could hate something so much as to hurt and kill when they don't know us? Our kind is not monstrous. We are not wild as the tales claim. We do not lose our control by sight of a full moon.

You need to eat. Suddenly Bly's voice disrupted my thoughts.

I looked to him without catching his sight. Our hands entwined together as he laid a kiss on my palm. I nodded my head on under his chin. His hand guided my body up. I took advantage and straddled him to plant a kiss against his lips before getting off the bed. His hand captured mine and pulled me back as he traced his hand into my hair before bringing our lips together. I hummed lightly into his mouth.

"Lets go, baby girl," He murmured.

He pulled me through the house with a gentle hold on my fingers until we reached the kitchen. We went searching for something desirable to inject. As we did my thoughts continued.

We alerted our packs and the neighboring packs of the news. A simple warning of what happened to the alpha of the Wayder pack of Lakeside. One of the alphas spoke of their seer's premonition. It matched that of ours. The other alpha's pack does not delve into the likes of magic. I would love to find more seers to know if this future event came to many more. I will have to talk to Maureen about this.

Once we sat down with food to eat, garlic chicken with fresh green beans and tomatoes seasoned to taste, I brought up my thoughts. "I feel we should try reaching out to more seers," I started. "I want to know just how big this event will be. Maybe more saw it other than Maureen and the other seer," I suggested.

He chewed his bite before answering, "Alright. Reasonable. Do you want the other packs knowing of this yet though?"

"No, but maybe the seers belonging to the packs already told their alphas. I would like to speak with the seers first before involving the anyone. We should talk to Maureen and discuss with her what she thinks." I said.

"I think you're right, but I think depending on how we approach this it might seem disrespectful to assume we can speak to the seers separately," Bly mentioned. "You are the queen, but they are still alphas and have been in command much longer than you," he reminded me.

I nodded, "You're right. I just don't want to cause chaos."

"I know, but if we involve the alphas then they will see we put our trust in them and are allowing them to be a part of something bigger from the start. If we do that then it'll send a positive message and hopefully the community will became stronger and will help in assisting in an union like you want," he explained.

I thought it over. "You're right. Thank you," I said smiling at him.

By the evening, we found ourselves at the door of Ty's pack house once more. We walked through the entrance without a knock on the door and followed the scents until we reached Ty and Skylar. "Hey," I greeted.

"Hi," Skylar cheered rushing to me. "I wasn't expecting you two," she said.

"Yeah, kind of decided within the last hour," I said. "Everything has been weighing on our minds and we wanted to talk to you two and Maureen," I explained.