Chapter 22- We're Home

*WARNING*

This chapter contains mature content.

Chapter 22- We're Home

Bly's lips pressed to mine. I smiled into the kiss. His arm wrapped protectively, sweetly around my back. His hand resting on my hip as my body turns into his side. Palm laying flat agaisnt his chest enjoying the thud of his heartbeat.

The sound of a throat being cleared broke us apart. My attention went to the intruders. My brother and Allianna stood there with their hands tightly secured together. I shot my eyes up to Allianna and saw the blush blessing her cheek indicating she knew where my eyes just were.

"We wanted to wish the newly announced mates a happy blessing," My brother spoke for the both of them. I noticed a beaming expression across his features and my smile grew.

"Thanks, man," Bly spoke on our behalf as they shared a handshake.

Alex came in for a hug and I wrapped my arms under his securely. "Thank you," he whispered to me. My grin widened to display my teeth. Our hug ended. Both of us looked at each others' gaze as we let go. Allianna then followed after with a hug as well. A tight hug that showed her excitement and gratification as she whispered in my ear.

"You deserve to be happy," I told her. "You both do."

We held onto each other for a moment longer before she fell back into my brother's arms. Alex then excused themselves before they started walking away. I then felt Bly pull me to him as he nipped at my ear. A smile illuminated my face as I laughed.

"I have a surprise for you," he whispered.

I gave him a curious look as he started pulling me away. We said farewell to a number of guests including our friends and family before he took me outside. There waiting for us was his truck. Engine already running as Jay and Karl stood by it. Jay held a wide grin as Karl, like usual, held a stern look only softened by the presence of his mate.

Bly thanked them as he led me to the passenger seat. Picking me up before I could even try to climb in. As he rushed to the other side, I rolled down the window to lean out and smiled to Jay.

"Behave tonight," he grinned at me. I pulled a face and laughed.

"Like I know how to do anything else," We both laughed at my response.

"Seriously, Addie," He took my hand in his, "Have fun. Don't overthink," and with those words Bly was in his seat and ready to go.

I let go of Jay's hand as he did mine. I waved at the two as Bly drove away from the pack house. A journey to our unknown destination started.

We turned onto the road as I imagined all the places Bly could be taking me. He drove towards town. We reached the abandoned town. The scene was dark with only a few buildings' lights left on. Their owners out of sight enjoying a festive night at the Nature's pack house. An aliegance of two packs through stories, laughs, and secrets shared due to a young romance destined to be. A mating the whole werewolf community will rely on.

I sung quietly to the radio as I watched the outside move backwards. Confusion overcame me as Bly turned down an unfamiliar road. Driving away from the downtown area, I recorded the turns and surrounding areas to memory. All of a sudden the road turned to dirt and we continued down it. I can vaguely remember this spot from my childhood. A place my dad use to take me.

We arrived at a four way stop. I glanced forward to the right side of the road and saw an olden wood fence with overgrown grass falling over it. My eyes scanned over the dirt road ahead and to the trees gathered together to create woods lining the road. The trees hanging over the road.