Chapter 12- Territory

The run felt good, letting relief flood my wolf. As we were reaching the house gain at the end of our journey, Bly guided me away to the opposite direction of his dad's path. He rounded the corner of a shed and mind linked me to shift before he jogged around to the other side.

It was quicker and less painful shifting back this time. It was not until I shifted that I realized I did not have my clothes. As the thought appeared in my head, clothing fell near my side and I picked them up looking around as I slid the large shirt over my body and then pulled up the shorts.

Bly came around the corner with eyes scanning down my body leading mine to wander over his bare chest to his tempting waistline where his shorts hung low. I damped my lips watching him step to me.

"How did the run feel?" He asked.

"Good," I answered simply.

His arm snaked around my waist as he brought his right hand to lift my face up to his, "You've gotten taller," he stated.

I became aware of the height difference. I was no longer at his chest but now reached his shoulders. I looked to his face and noticed his gleaming eyes. I watched as they darkened in color changing from the light blue I loved to a dark stormy color that excited my body.

His expression was hard causing me to reach for his face. My soft touch gained an immediate reaction from him that smoothed his features. He blew out air and it fanned against my face as he spoke in a hoarse voice, "Its getting harder to control myself with you."

My body became jumpy at his confession from excitement and worry. His hands rested on my hips as he played with the material of the shirt before his sudden movement to press his lips to mine. My head was pushed back at the short notice. Regaining myself I pressed forward in return to the kiss and pulled his body to mine by gripping his biceps. I pushed forward the kiss, parting my lips to capture his. He reciprocated my action as his hands traveled down my body gripping my thighs. I let my hands travel to the back of his head where my fingers tangled in his thick blonde hair. He jolted my body up, wrapping my legs around his waist as my back collided with the shed wall. Works firing my body from the heated touch.

I arched forwarded to fit my body with his. Pulling his hair to listen to the low growl vibrating his chest as his rough fingers dug into my thighs. A sharp impact pressed into my bottom lip as he pulled it into his mouth with a small suck. My fingers jerked, pulling his hair. I felt his tongue at the entrance and met him with mine. Nipping, exploring, tasting. We let our emotions run free along with our movements.

My legs tightened around his hips as the heat ran through my core and I felt him against me. I bit his lip tugging out a slow release, teasing him. My back was pressed hard into the wall as a growl rumbled. His hands rushed over my body finding skin to calm his need. His large hands held my waist from under the shirt. The calloused skin on his thick fingers scratched my sides as they traced up resting just below my bust. His hands squeezing onto me stopping himself from going any further.

Our lips unlocked from each other and our foreheads rested upon one another. Breaths mixing together, heartbeats wild with no rhythm. Lips numb from the passionate kiss leaving us wanting more and battling for our control.

I pushed on his shoulder separating us hoping to release some of the heat built up between us. I touched my feet to the ground taking a second to regain my balance.

His arms extended as he rested his hands on the wall with me trapped between them. I looked up to finally see him. His eyes shut as his chest rose and fell with hard breaths. His hair sticking out from my restless hands.