Chapter 24- Good Morning, Baby Girl

*Mature Content*

Chapter 24- Good Morning, Baby Girl

The tingles bursting over my skin came from Bly's lips gently caressing my cheeks. His kisses fluttered to my forehead and nose down to my shoulder and chest. I felt his fingers undoing the top button of his shirt before placing a kiss on my breast. A smile appeared on my lips. My back slightly arching to his body. His large, warm hand pressed against the small of my back holding me against him.

"Good morning, baby girl," he whispered.

I hummed to his voice. Stretching my arms, I laid them across his back and pulled him in so my lips would touch his.

"Hi there," I whispered as we released.

"Would you like breakfast?" he asked.

My body flopped over as I stretched my limbs. Back arching as my butt stuck in the air. Arms stretched out forward. I felt Bly's hands find my hips from behind me. His fingers dug into my hipbones as he pulled me back to him.

I heard his growl before I heard his words, "You're making me change my mind on breakfast."

My core tighten from his words. My body rocking back into him. "Baby girl..." he spoke out with heavy breaths. I bit my lips wanting him in this position. I did not speak. Gently feeling into him.

"Fuck," he murmured before I felt his fingers inside me. I enjoyed the short foreplay before he replaced his fingers with a larger member. I moaned. We rocked into each other. His hand reaching around to stroke the inner parts of my thighs. Tugging at them and fingers digging into them. I swayed from the motion.

His speed picked up. I fell forward. My hands gripping the end of the bed to stay steady as he took control of me in such a vulnerable position. My mouth opened and closed with a series of breathy moans. My core tightened. The feeling was becoming overwhelming. "Bly," my moan was barely auditable to even my ears.

He stopped suddenly with his full length inside me. My head pulled back from Bly's fist wrapping around the strands of my hair. He slowly pushed in and out of me. Pulling my hair just enough before loosening his hold and repeating the process. With one final deep push I was done. He finished, too, as I felt his body collapse around mine. His arms wrapping around my torso and pulling my body into him. He remained inside me as he pressed kisses behind my ear and down my neck. I felt him slid out slowly. He turned me around to face him without a word and pressed his lips to mine.

Shaking his head with half a smile he said, "Want a bath?" I accepted his proposal with a nod. He left the bed and went to the bathroom I discovered within the night. I pulled a sheet over my lower body. I still had on his shirt, though now it showed more skin than when I originally button it. I rested back on my hands and closed my eyes. I was high in the clouds. I rocked my head forward and peered outside the window on the far wall. It was bright outside. Bright enough to light the room without any artificial lighting.

When Bly emerged from the door he was wrapped in a dark gray towel. I was having doubts on whether I wanted to get out of bed anymore. He stood on the edge of the bed and I crawled to him. Sitting in front of him with my legs on either side of him. I pressed my flat hands against his torso and kissed his chest. Once, twice, thrice. I felt his skin shiver under me. I pressed another kiss on him.

"Lets go, darling," he said pulling on my hands to bring my body forward. I let my feet fall down to the floor and let him pull me to the bathroom. Instantly I needed to use it.

I looked at him shyly. "What is it?" he asks.

"I need to pee," I admitted. He laughed and my cheeks heated up.