6

6

Kate:

The plane landed a couple of hours later and Tomas took my hand, leading me into another black Jeep that was waiting for us. We were driven for another hour or so till we reached a set of massive rot iron gates. The driver punched in a code and the gate creaked open. Once fully open, we drove down the old dirt road towards a massive mansion.

The house was at least 5 floors including the attic that I could see and the front porch was an old southern style one with brown porch wood, a rocking chair and rocking seat bench. There were pillars holding up the front of the attic. There were small steps leading up to the porch and the massive double old oak doors that were the front doors to the mansion. There were big bay windows with windowsills complete with flowers on them. The house was a grey-ish colour on the outside and as we drove down the gravel path I could see that there were a few small to medium sized houses dotted around the main one. I could see some children running around and playing with each other. They looked happy and I could see that they weren't made from breeders because the boys looked older than 5 and I could see that there were some older girls walking around.

Once parked up in-front of the beautiful house, Tomas took my hand and led me into the house. Many people stopped and stared at me as I was brought through the house, which was just as beautiful as the outside of the house. The floors were a beautiful polished wood and the living room was huge, it was the first thing that you walked into. There were massive sofas and a huge 42-inch TV playing some sort of TV show. The walls were a light blue colour and people were freely walking around. I saw swinging doors leading to the kitchen that I got a quick peak at when I saw someone walk through them. There were massive stairs on the right hand side of the wall in the living room which went up to the first floor. Underneath the stairs were hangers with coats on them and shoes underneath with umbrellas next to them. It seemed a lot of people lived here and they all seemed to be staring at me. I had never been so happy about having long hair because it covered my mark, but I'm sure many knew where their Alpha had gone and why.

Tomas led me into his office and sat me down behind his desk. There was already a hot fire burning away and a flat piece of metal was red hot in it. Tomas' office had red walls and a dark brown coloured carpet. The desk was an oak one and huge with two huge draw part on either side and a leather chair. There were two huge filing cabinets in here, a note board and a bunch of papers everywhere. He had a huge desktop computer, a phone and a few papers on his desk table. There was a huge map on the wall behind the desk and just by the windows with all the packs plotted on it.

Tomas kissed my forehead and went to get the red hot metal stick with the help of gloves. I heard my heart rate increase as he came over to me and I pulled down my sleeve to show my brand. I gripped the edge of the desk and bit down on a piece of leather that Tomas had handed to me. I felt the hot rod just above my back and I could smell the silver on it, feel it a little even. I bit down hard, dug my nails into the table wood and screamed in pain as Tomas put the red hot poker with silver on it against my skin. It was l could feel my skin sizzling and blistering. I could feel the silver go against making it hurt more and making it permanent. Then it was gone and I slumped against the desk. Tomas bundled me into his arms, being very careful of my burn.

"Ssh sweetheart, it's over." He soothed me and I drifted to sleep from exhaustion and pain. My body just couldn't let me stay away through the pain anymore and I passed out because of it.

Tomas:

Kate passed out in my arms and I picked her up, being very careful not to jostle her too much and hurt her even more. The B breeder mark has a massive X across it now to show that she was no longer a breeder and now all I had to do was give her my mark.