03. This Is What Makes Us Girls

S E L E N A

Crap, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck.

H A R R Y

Oh, Shit. I'm screwed.

C L A R K E

Clarke was completely lost from words, what the hell was Selena doing? Kissing the guy Clarke hate friend? No. This couldn't be happening. Lydia couldn't help but hide her laugh into Stiles chest and Stefan held Elena waist. Clarke was confused to What the hell is going on? Is everyone friends? Groaning she crossed her arms and stared at Selena as she hid her smile.

"Uh..." Selena was lost at words.

"Harry, let's go" Bellamy said as harry nodded, he looked back at Selena with a small smile and walked away. Bellamy was angry but at this point, Clarke wanted you speak to selena about this. Clarke watched as Bellamy and the boys left the house but before he actually left he turned around and stared at Clarke once more before walking out that door. Clarke turned her attention to selena, anger was evident in her expression and Selena felt guilty.

"I expected better from you " Clarke said, Selena sucked her top teeth into her bottom lip. She gave in a huge sigh and looked at Clarke with regret

"I know. Damn, I don't know what happened. He was just so hot and he didn't believe the rumors about us and--" Clarke intrupted her, she put her hands in the air to tell her to be quite. Selena remained quite.

"Sel, he's just trying to get into your pants" Clarke said and as much as Selena loves Clarke she felt hurt that Clarke said that. Selena knows that Clarke is just being protective.

"Maybe" Selena confessed "but, I'm not an idiot. I'm not going to lose my V-Card to some guy I don't know but isnt this what makes us girls?" Clarke sigh, already knowing but soon the silent overcame them. Clarke ended up laughing, out of nowhere.

"Did you see Bellamy reaction? It was priceless, damn." Clarke laughed covering her mouth.

"Really? Wish I could've saw" Selena laughed, Clarke nodded as she brought Selena into a hug.

"So, I won't tell you you can't see him because that's wrong. If you like him...then so be it" Clarke agreed, as Selena smile lite up like a Christmas tree.

"Yaay. Thank you. I actually like him. I promise we will take it slow" Selena promised and Clarke nodded. Selena was Clarke baby, she cared for her. Selena was the youngest but she was tough and she was rude. Clarke turned to the girls as they smiled at the bittersweet moment. She crossed her arms at them.

"Lena, something you want to tell us?" Clarke asked and Elena eyes widen, she tried to hide the smile away but failed.

"Stefan and I really hit it off. We are not dating but, we are friends. He's really sweet" Elena admitted, her face turning a bright pink by being flustered.

"And Lydia? You and the new kid" Lydia eyes widen as she was confused and mostly disgusted

"What? Stiles!?! No, god no. He is sweet but, I can tell he has a crush on me. It's never going to happen" Lydia stated firmly but Clarke had a smirk plastered on her face.

"Never say never Lyds" Clarke restated making lydia eyes pop open.

H A R R Y

Harry could tell Bellamy was angry because he could see his Ora darken, his brown eyes turned dark and his nostrils were flaring. He wouldn't say a word and that made Harry unsettled.

"Bell, speak up man. I know I kissed Selena but she was beautiful" Bellamy stared at him. His hair was messy and his freckles where noticeable.

"I'm not angry...frequently I don't care. If you like her then so be it. I'm angry because Clarke is hiding something" Harry raised an eyebrow curious to what he's talking about

"Clarke?" Stefan asked, confused.

"Yeah, the blonde" Bellamy stated. He put his finger on his chin and started thinking.

"She's was so wierd when I asked her about the girls parents. But whatever. Harry, what's going on with you and the Plastic doll?". Harry sigh, and looked around as Stefan and Stiles who seem to be drawn by the conversation

"Nothing. I just fancy her and please don't call her that" Harry said, Bellamy cocked an eyebrow, surprised.

"Really? Okay. Hmm, you must really like her. Okay, tell you what. You can be with Selena I won't stop you" Harry smiled. He was happy that Bellamy was considerate.

B E L L A M Y

Clarke was on his mind. Not in a way he needs her, more in a way he wants to know her story. Tomorrow is school and they will have to see each other. Bellamy went home, and laid on his back when octavia sneaked up on him.

"Hey, bell" Octavia smiled. Bellamy sat up and smiled at his little sister.

"What are you doing O? What's up?" Bellamy asked, Octavia moved her hair away from her face and walked to the balcony where she can see how bright the moon was with the stars surrounding it. Bellamy followed her and rested his elbow as he leaned against it.

"So, this guys asked me out" Octavia started, she bite the inside of her cheek before she continued "I really want to go but, I want you to see if he's worth it"

Bellamy chuckled "No one is good enough to take you out. I wouldn't even let you date harry and he's my best friend." Octavia frown and Bellamy sigh "What's his name?" Bellamy asked giving in already.

Octavia and Bellamy are really close siblings they tell each other everything even thought half of the time octavia regrets it because Bellamy goes all ape and protective mode once she mentions a boy. There mother aurora left them when Bellamy was 7 and octavia was 5. Bellamy had to take care of his little sister. He had to teach her all the rights and wrongs. He had to teach her about things he really didn't want to talk about and how the life circle begins. Octavia would be considered his weakness, if something happens to her he doesn't know what he will do.

"Lincoln. He really wants to meet you" Bellamy scoffs, already being the cocky self he is.

"Of course. Okay, I'll meet him but at school. What's with you girls getting guys" Octavia sigh, shaking her head.

"This is what Makes us girls " Octavia said.

Dollhouse|| Multishipsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें