30. I Really Like You

S E L E N A

"Where am I? " I questioned looking around. I don't think I know this place but why does it look so familiar. The walls, the plants. The neighborhood. Everything just seems to catch my breath. Have I been here before.

"Hello? Is anyone here? Clarke? Lydia? Elena? Harry? Harry are you here? Stefan? Bellamy STILES?" I said as I shouted the last name.

A girl, a little girl comes in with a white dress, she hands me a daisy with a smile. I bend down to her level taking the flower in my hand.

"Thank you" I smile. I place it behind my ear and she smiles.

"I'm Selena" She tells me. Wait...is she me? Is she young me? Am I dreaming?

"What's your name?" She asked

"Selena" I say

"That's funny. That's my name" She giggles. I laugh along with her, agreeing. This is creepy. Why isn't anyone here?

C L A R K E

She hasn't woken up yet. It's been almost a month and she hasn't awaken yet. Will she ever wake up? Rory and her mother entered the hospital room.

"Is she okay? What happened?" Mrs. Gilmore asked

"Uh, she's in a coma. It's been a month now and we haven't seen any signs yet. I promise your daughter will wake up" I try to remain calm as possible

She nodded, and looked at me. I gave her a smile.

"Are you Clarke?" I nodded.

"Selena talks about you. All of you. She says your the closest thing to a family. She loves you all especially a boy name harry. He's lucky to have her" Harry looks up and his tears start to sprut out even more.

"She will wake up. She's strong" I nodded, I know she is.

I noticed I haven't been giving much attention to bellamy but he seems to understand that Selena is in need of care. I got up, told the girls to go to there boyfriends and Harry wanted to stay with Selena, holding her hand even more. I walked out and see Bellamy drinking coffee. The minute he sees me, he puts his coffee down and I run to him, engulfing him into a hug.

"Hey, it's okay" I started to cry.

"I don't think I'll ever be. Bellamy she's the youngest! I can't lose her. She's my sister" I cried into his arms.

"Shhh, it's okay" Bellamy cooes, he rubs his hands against my back and soothes me. He's so gentle.

"She's a strong girl. She will come home to her family" tears don't seem to stop from falling down my eyes. I hug him even tighter. He scopes me up in his arms like bridal style and carries to the the seat. He sits down and I nuzzle my face into his chest.

"I know it's kinda not the time for this but, I need to tell you" I nodded, still my head in the crook of his neck.

"I love you" What?

I lift my head up and stare at him.

"Bell, this is not the time. How could you say that? My friend is dying!" I say getting up from his embrace.

"Clarke, I'm not asking you to say it back! I'm telling you so you can know"

"I know. But know it's like I feel obligated to tell you that I love you back!"I say

"NO! I don't want you to say it unless you actually love me back! Clarke I love you but I'm not asking you to say it back! I just want you to know that I really do. I really like you." He tells me.

I nodded.

I really want to say I love him aswell but I can't. Something is stopping me and I don't know what it is.

"I don't know if I love you Bellamy but...what I can say is...I Really Really Really like you" I say he smiles

"That's perfect. I can live with that" he tells me and I smile, for a really long time. I smiled. Right now is a mess, with Selena in a coma, but right here is perfect. It's what I needed. He pressed his lips to mine, and I just savor the taste. He's perfect and im glad he's mine.

S E L E N A

"Where are we going?" I questioned as I grabbed a hold of her hand as she takes me to the park.

"My favorite place" She tells me. Of course it's her favorite place. It's the fricken park. Mini Selena smiled looking up at me.

"Do you like parks?" She asked. I nodded.

"Very" I say.

I watched as she let's go of my hand and runs off. I smile taking a seat on the bench. I noticed a figure sits down next to me.

"Hey" I look at him and it's harry. My mouth drops.

"H-Harry?" I questioned and he nods.

"Yeah. Your Selena right?" I nodded. He remembers me.

"That's good. It's good that you remember me. I've been trying to get you to notice me" he has?

"Oh" is all I say. Does he not know we dated?

"Not a creepy way. Your always with your possy. It's kinda hard to get your attention. How am I doing?" I giggle

"Your doing good" I answer. He nods, with a smile.

"W-Would you like to go on a date?' He asked. I'm shocked and eager as I say yes. He looks happy and he gets up.

"I'll pick you up later" I nodded, with a laugh. He was so cute. I don't remember how I got here but, looks like I get a second chance with Harry and I Really Really like him.