23. Boys Being Boys.

I haven't exactly did a boys hangout or better yet a point of view of these boys in a while so, enjoy.

23. Boys Being Boys.

B E L L A M Y

I couldn't really concentrate with Octavia leaving. I hope she isn't destroying the hang out. I know my sister very well. I noticed Harry and stiles are playing card; looking bored as hell. Stefan was on his phone probably texting one of his friends. His phone rings and he answers.

"What Damon? I don't have time to come home" Stefan said answering the phone while placing it towards his ear.

"I'm busy!" He argued. I watched intensely

"Okay, whatever. Make sure they stay out of my room" he tells him. He quickly hangs up. I look at him and he sheepily smiles. The kind of smile that would make every girl probably fall in love with him.

"Everything okay?" I question. I took this time to actually noticed his body structure. The only way I know if Stefan is okay is if his body structure isn't stiff and it was. He was stiff and it looked like he had a lot to say.

"Um, Yeah. My brother is just having a party, like always. I fucking hate it when he brings people over because at the end of the fucking day, he's a dick!" I sigh, I know Stefan and Damon weren't on good terms but I never realized how bad it actually was. I'm surprised that Stefan still lives with him. If I could, I would buy a house and let my brothers live with me and of course have a separate room for Octavia. I could see he wants to make a mend with Damon but Damon is just to difficult and it hard for Stefan to see the good in him.

"Oh, I'm sorry man. I know it's hard to see Damon like that but he will come around...someday. He's just needs attention" I tell him. A part of him look sad, like he caused that pain onto Damon.

"Do you think I don't give him much attention?" Stefan asked, I chuckled. Is he kidding me? He gives the most attention to him just lately he's been drifting because he can't handle it no more.

"No. Don't so that to yourself. Stefan you do give him all the attention. Too much if you ask me. Damon is a big boy. He can take care of himself. It's time for you to step back a little and let Damon take care of himself" Stefan nodded, taking a deep breath out.

"Okay"

I walk towards the boys who's playing card. The commotion coming from there lips are anxiety. They take these games way to serious.

"Fucking bullshit" Harry pounced his hands on the table, standing up as he accusenly pointed his finger at stiles.

"Wrong. I was telling the truth" he says showing him the cards. I laugh, the headache they will give me one day.

"Fucking shit" Harry cursed "how the bloody hell are you good at this?"

Stiles laughed, shrugging his shoulders. This is actually the first time we all hung out together as a group. I haven't really takes much to stiles since he entered the group. Come to think of it, if stiles never entered the group, we would've never met the plastic dolls. I don't know what will happen if Clarke and I came across each other. Will she be a rich snob bitch or a fucking princess. Although when we met, she was both.

Fuck. Why am I thinking about the girls? They are probably having fun without thinking about us.

S T E F A N

I take seat next to harry, looking at his cards. Harry pulled back, glaring at me. If looks could kill, I'll be dead.

"I'm done" Harry gave up dropping the cards on the table. He picked his feets up and begin to walk away, being so dramatic. Stiles started laughing. I use to be so damn good at this but now, hell I'm not playing. I rather have my dignity.