10. I Mean I Could, But Why Would I Want To?

C L A R K E

She entered the school hallways a little late but she didn't care at this point. She really hoped Selena Is okay. She walked through the hallways, passing doors as she was now in front if the door. She opened the door and the whole class stared at her. She rolled her eyes and ignored everyone's stare and walked towards the back but noticed everyone of her friends (girls) was in the front with the guys. She loved the fact that her friends made other friends but they need to understand that it wasn't going to last long. Something always happens, that will cause them to slip away.

Clarke noticed how close and kissing Elena and Stefan was. She nearly gagged but walked towards them as she took a seat near Bellamy.

"Hey princess. How's Selena?" Bellamy asked. Clarke rolled her eyes at his cockyness and just ignore him or his presence.

"Or don't talk. Either way, harry is with her" Clarke eyes widen. She actually didn't believe that harry would be the one to care for Selena. All the guys Selena dated not once cared about her health and suddenly harry does? She found it completely odd. Was it love? Does harry actually love Selena?

"Okay" Clarke said slumping down on her chair as she for once payed attention to the class.

School finished and Clarke was determined to go home and check on Selena since she didn't text her at all. Elena and Stefan kissed goodbye and Lydia and Stiles hugged goodbye. Something happened between them that is making them nervous around each other (especially Stiles). Clarke had to obviously ask Lydia if something happened and Lydia finally spilled the deets and we were all surprised

"You guys kissed!?!" Elena shrieked. Lydia covered her ears as she sadly nodded. Clarke can actually see stiles be with Lydia but Stiles is way out of lydia league.

"And? Do you like him?" Clarke asked trying to figure something out.

"I don't know...he's really sweet and yet he's the only one who noticed how sm- i" Lydia slightly coughed making me confused

"Noticed what?" Clarke asked curious

"N-Nothing. He was just the only one who noticed how I am towards people" the girls laughed shaking there heads.

"Oh...this weekend...the Cabin?" Elena asked catching there attention as they nodded in agreements

"Yes!" Lydia exclaimed clapping her hands as Clarke rolled down the windows and blasted 'Stronger' making the girls sing out loud

"You know the bed feels warmer sleeping here alone. You know I dream in colour and do the things I want" the girls laughed as they continued to sing

"You think you got the best of me. Think you've had the last laugh bet you think that everything good is gone.think you left me broken down think that I'd come running back baby you don't know me, cause your dead wrong" the girls singed out as they started to dance a little as they sang there heart out.

"What doesn't kill you makes you stronger stand a little taller doesn't mean I'm lonely when I'm alone. What doesn't kill you makes a fighter footsteps even lighter doesn't mean I'm over cause your gone What doesn't kill you makes you stronger, stronger just me, myself and I. What doesn't kill you makes you stronger stand a little taller doesn't mean I'm lonely when I'm alone"

Once they finished they finally arrived home but Elena stopped them before they headed out

"Forgot to tell you guys. I kinda invited Stefan and his friends to the cabin and they agreed" Elena said. Lydia looked shocked and Clarke didn't say anything.

"You what? Without even consolting us? Elena!" Clarke argued

"I'm sorry. It's just I'm so happy with Stefan and I think we might be something...i just asked without thinking. Will it be that bad? I mean Lydia is friends with Stiles. Your not bittering with bellamy and Selena and I are dating our guys" Elena said making Clarke slump down.

"A whole weekend in a cabin with bellamy...greeaatt!" Clarke said with sarcasm.

They entered the house, dropping there bags as they walked upstairs to see how Selena is doing. When they enter they find the most cutest thing ever. They see Harry and Selena holding hands as harry is resting his head on her stomach. Elena took out her phone and snapped a photo.

xxxx

"Get in losers" Clarke smiled as Lydia opened the door and the boys entered the van. Lydia sits next to Stiles, Elena sits next to Lydia and at the back Harry and Selena are sitting next to each other while Stefan is right next to Selena.

"So shorty, how you feeling?" Stefan asked Selena. Selena smirked turning to face him.

"So much better Steffy,thanks for asking" Selena winked as she leaned closer to Harry.

Stefan rolled his eyes and poked her side making selena laugh. Stefan looked ahead and leaned close to Elena ear

"Hey beautiful!" Stefan said making Elena smile as she turned around to quickly peck his lips.

"Hi" She sheepily smiled breaking out of the kiss

"So, Where exactly is this Cabin?" Bellamy asked focusing his attention to the beautiful blonde.

"We're almost there Rebel." Clarke smiled as shaked her head.

"Whatever" he muttered as we heard laughter from the back. The girls turned there attention to selena and Harry. Harry kept kissing her face everywhere making her giggle. He wouldn't let her go.

" Harry!" Bellamy said turning around to face his crazy best friend "you seriously can't keep your hands to yourself?"

"I mean I could, but why would I want to?" Harry answered with a smile as he kissed Selena cheek.

"We're here" Clarke said parking the car.