09. You Could Be My IT Girl

E L E N A

"Guys, unfortunately we have school, so get your lazy asses up" Clarke said causing the girls to grumble underneath there pillow.

"Do we have to go to school?" Elena asked under her breath, Clarke groan nodding in the process

"Yes! Selly C'mon, school time" Clarke said walking over to selena side as she shaked her body a little until Clarke felt her body and noticed she was growing a temperature.

"Damn Selena, your burning up!" Clarke said scared as she got up. Selena lift her head up, groggiling a little.

"Your not going to school" Clarke said folding her arms across her chest

"Um, I'll be back soon okay. I'm going to school but be back during lunch to take care of you...okay babe?" Clarke said as she noticed Selena nodded her head as she covered her mouth feeling a sticky substance coming up her mouth. She quickly got up, and ran to the bathroom.

"I can stay & take care of Selena?" Lydia offered but Clarke shaked her head.

"No, I'm going to stay. She's like my little sister. It's my responsibility" Clarke said as she rushed her sisters to get ready.

S E L E N A

"Here, drink this" Clarke said handing her a bowl of chicken noodle soup

"Thanks." Selena smiled reaching for it as she sat up from her bed. Picking up the fork, she scoped up the noddles adding it in her mouth.

"How you feeling?" Clarke asked sitting next to the bed smiling at her but Selena could tell that she was nervous. Selena envied Clarke, she always loved the fact that Clarke put everyone first before her.

"I'm feeling fine. Just light headed. I'll be okay, promise. How about you go to school love, if I need anything I'll message you" Selena tells her and she nods.

"Okay." Clarke got up and leaned to kiss her forehead as she slowly walked away closing the door behind her. Selema sat up, taking a huge deep breath as she went for her phone to find that harry texted her. She couldn't help but smile at the username he put himself in. Sometimes she believes harry is the biggest dork.

From: Babe♡

"Where are you? Are you coming to school?"

H A R R Y

Where is everyone? Harry looked around and he couldn't find no one. Usually he isn't the first here but today he was. Finally everyone came into the classroom and he noticed Stiles coming in with the girls while Bellamy pushed past everyone and walked towards Harry with a nod.

"Hey man. Where's your girl?" Harry frown while looking around to not only see Selena but also Clarke was missing.

"Uh, what about your girl?" Harry asked raising an eyebrow making Bellamy confuse

"Who exactly is my girl?" Bellamy questioned

"Clarke?" Bellamy almost chocked on his own saliva as he laughed causing stiles to grab a water bottle as he chugged down the drink.

"She isn't my girl." Bellamy said as he placed the bottle on his desk.

"Okay." Harry nodded. He took out his phone and decided to message Selena.

To: Lovely ♡

"Where are you? Are you coming to school?"

After a moment he didn't get a reply so, he thought he might get the answer from her friends. He turned to Lydia who was having a conversation with Elena.

"Where's Selena?" Harry asked catching Lydia & Elena attention

"Yeah! Where's shorty?" Stefan asked referring to Selena as I'm just curious because they have been coming really close lately.

"And Clarke?" Bellamy questioned causing Harry to smirk knowing Bellamy isn't be true to himself.

"Uh, Selena has a fever and Clarke is taking care of her" Lydia smiled as he turned back to Elena

"So she isn't coming to class...is she okay?" Harry asked his tone filled with concern.

From: Lovely♡

"I'm not. I'm sick:("

Harry smiled turned into a frown as he realized the teacher finally walked in ready to begin the lesson but Harry ended up getting up from his seat as he grabbed his bag and coat and walked out causing the boys to laugh.

S T E F A N

"Hey" Stefan said coming from behind Elena ears making her heart flutter

"Hi" Elena smiled turning around to connect her lips with his.

"So, I have his cabin and I'm wondering if you want to join us girls? You can bring your friends" Elena smiled.

Stefan really liked that idea. A cabin filled with only his friends. He pretty much enjoyed that especially if he could spend some time with his soon-to-be girlfriend. He was planning on asking her today but since he will be with her the whole weekend, he thought why not ask her at the cabin.

"Of course. I think we will be up to that" Stefan smiled as he kissed her lips again making lydia gag but only smile afterwards.

"Great!" Elena smiled widely "You bring the booze...Salvatore" Elena winked as he pulled his shirt towards her and connected her lips to his again catching him off guard.

S E L E N A

Selena kept doing twist and turns. She couldn't find a comfy spot to sleep. She immediately shot her head up once she heard a door creak open. She slowly looked by the door as the door opened and she sees a shirtless harry she nearly fell off her bed by the heart attack she was about to get if it was a stranger.

"What are you doing here?" She nearly shouted her hands flying everywhere as harry looked at her then looking at black jacket.

"I really like this. It looks Manly" Harry admitted making selena groan in annoyance.

"Get out!" She shouted as he looked scared moving away until he popped a smile and walked closer to her putting the jacket away.

"How you feeling?" He asked putting his hands on her forehead feeling her temperature

"What are you doing here?" She asked

"Came to see you Lovely!" Harry smiled indenting his dimple.

"Why?" She asked confused

"Well, you could be my IT Girl" he smiled pressing his lips to her as he didn't care if he got sick.