07. That's What Friends Are Supposed To Do

E L E N A

Elena and the girls ran past everyone who was blocking there view to see there best friend who's in the hospital. Since Clarke hasn't arrived home and everyone is worried sick about her; Mostly the girls. They urged to see her. Clarke was always there for the girls so, they wanted to be there for her. They decided to ditch school and just go to the hospital. They haven't seen her since Bellamy dropped her off at the hospital and they really wanted to see her; they missed her.

They entered the white building known as the hospital. They noticed people in wheelchairs, sick people coughing and throwing up. Selena Litterally squealed once she witnessed someone almost puking on her. Elena turned and almost laughed as Lydia grabbed a hold of Selena arms as Selena leaned into her as they walked away to the reception area and walked to the window where a lady greeted them.

"Can I help you?" She asked looking up from the window.

"Uh, we're here to see our sister...Clarke Griffin" Elena coughed slightly as the lady looked though the computer

"Ah, room 301. It's on the third floor" the lady corrected herself. Lydia smiled

"Figured" She said as she grabbed both girls hand and went to the elevator. She pressed the button and waited until the elevator came down.

"Do you think she's okay?" Selena asked causing the girls attention. Selena was the one always worried about each other, it was just something that came with her.

"Of course, she's a fighter" Elena said and Lydia nodded.

"It's Clarke" Lydia said.

The elevator came down and they waited until the people exited the elevator as Lydia went through her bag taking out a plastic bag, putting her hand inside as she pressed the number 3. She elevator lifted up, and stopped at level 3. They exited and walked to the reception area and talked to the receptionist who was staring at them.

"Can I help you ladies?" The lady who's name was Diana asked.

"Yes. We're here to see our sister...her name is Clarke Griffin" Elena said, the lady looked through her files and nodded.

"She's just across the hall, on your right" She said as the girls nodded. They followed and opened the door that reads 301.

"OH" Selena said

"MY" Elena said shocked

"GOD " Lydia shrieked as she sees Bellamy sleeping on the chair...his eyes closed and his chest heaving up and down.

Clarke starts to move around, her body doing twist and turns until her eyes opened, she slightly rubbed them and looked around until her eyes connected to the girls. She looked at Bellamy who's sleeping and her eyes widen.

C L A R K E

Clarke was surprised to find Bellamy here; Again. She didn't understand why Bellamy kept coming. One thing Clarke knows and that's she misses her best friends. Lydia breaks the awkward silence as she walks to bellamy, lightly tapping him as he woke up startled. He looked around and immediately sat up straight once he sees the girls.

"I uh, I just came to check on her" The girls crossed there arms at the same time.

"We can see that" Selena smirked.

"How long have you been here? Did you stay over night?" Elena asked as she turned her attention to Bellamy who was utter from words.

"Um,yeah. I should go, you might want time with her" Bellamy smiled weakly as he got up, rubbing his palm on his jeans.

"You can stay!" Lydia offered making Clarke react fast.

"What?"

"I mean, your not busy right and plus, you guys don't really like each other...it's good to get to know each other" Lydia smiled as Clarke rolled her eyes. Bellamy sigh, already feeling regret in staying with Clarke.

"Um, I really can't--"

"--Hey Clarke came to see..." Harry stopped talking once he entered because he sees the girls turning around.

"Babe?" Harry said confused towards Selena as Stefan came in with coffee

"Oh, Hey guys. I didn't know you guys were here. What's up?" Stefan asked

"We could ask you the same question" Lydia said

"Well, Clarke is in the hospital...We didn't really want to go to school...Stiles went to the gift shop" Stefan said and stiles came in with a yellow duck.

"They only had a duck, does Clarke even like Ducks?" Stiles asked as his eyes widen hiding the duck.

"I'm fine with ducks" Clarke said. Sitting up on her bed, as she curved her lips and smiled. Stiles walked towards her handing her the soft yellow duck in her hands

"How you feeling?" Stiles asked as he took a seat on the edge of the bed. Everyone was actually shocked because they never thought stiles would be the one to talk to her; but he is the new student.

"Fine..."Clarke said, confused "What are you guys doing here?"Clarke asked the girls as they looked at each other

"We came to see your sister...so, what's Going on with you?" Selena asked, moving a strand of hair from her face.

"I just fainted...nothing major, they told me I need to start eating more like just drinking water and salads!" Clarke said making the girls nod but the boys eyes turned into a frown.

"Wait! that's all you eat?" Stefan asked

"Yeah...hello, carbs" Clarke rolled her eyes

"That's not good. You should eat something...like chocolate" Bellamy said as he reached for his coat taking out a snicker bar.

"Here, eat this" Bellamy said passing it to her making her nose scrunch in disgust

"Ew! That's gross. I'm not Selena!" Selena eyes widen and jaw dropped

"Alright! My girl can eat" Harry said proud as he smiled widely. Selena hid her face in embarrassment causing harry to wrap his arms around her and kissed her cheek.

"Just eat it" Bellamy groan handing it to her as she took it into her hands. Her eyes roamed around the bar as she glanced up to her friends making them shrug

"Or we can go downstairs and bring you Tim Horton?" Bellamy offered making Clarke unwrap the bar in a fast pace.

"No need, look." Clarke said as she took a bite of the bar as she surprisenly liked it.

"Mmm" her face lite up as she savored the taste. Bellamy smiled satisfied.

"So, Lydia...I was wondering if you want to go out tomorrow?" Stiles finally had the urge causing the girls to stare at Lydia who's eyes wide.

"What? Why?" Lydia asked shocked. She never had a guy ask her out, if anything...she picked and asked them out.

"I really want to take you out. Please?" Stiles begged and as much as Lydia wanted to say no, his face made it hard to resist.

"Fine...I pick the place" Lydia said but Stiles shaked his head

"No way! I want to pick the place" Stiles argued but Lydia shaked her head.

"Too bad!" Lydia smiled as she turned back to Clarke who smiled, while Bellamy laughed.

"Uh, anyways. Thanks for coming girls!" Clarke said

"That's what friends are suppost to do" The girls said in sync making the boys look at them in awe. They seen lots of friends but never seen girls this close. They actually liked it.