08. Black Magic

08. Black Magic

S T I L E S

"Ow. Fuck" Stiles cursed giving harry a death glare. Harry sigh, looking up.

"Maybe if you stopped moving everywhere, I wouldn't have hurted you" Harry growled shaking his head in the process.

"Sorry" Stiles mumbled looking at himself in the mirror

"Where is she taking you?" Harry asked making stiles shrug his shoulder. He had no idea where Lydia was talking him so that's why he was so darn nervous. He didn't even know if Lydia was going to show up, he can't help himself. He never met someone who was so jaw dropping gorgeous.

"Well, from the rumors I heard, Lydia is someone who doesn't trust easily." Harry reminded him making stiles really anxious. He nodded, looking at himself in the mirror again as he finally walked out the door and into his car.

He had the right to be anxious. He was sweating and really nervous. All he knows is Lydia texting him to meet him in the direction of a fancy restaurant that stiles had to research about. He parked the car coming out as he sees a very well designed company. He walked inside as small bells chimed. His eyes roamed the place as he sees the strawberry blonde, fixing her makeup. He walks towards her, as he slightly tapped her shoulder making her jump.

"Oh, Jeez" Lydia jumped turned around to find stiles standing there with a very fitted tux "It's just you"

Stiles nodded, Lydia smiled in his direction as she motioned him to take a seat across from her. He wiped his sweaty hands on his black pants and looked up and connected his brown eyes to her green ones.

"You look, um beautiful" Stiles stuttered. Lydia smile at his comment,moving a strand of hair away from her face making her blush a deep red.

"Thanks. You cleaned up pretty well" Lydia complimented back

"Harry made me wear a suit. He said the restaurant we are going is expensive which means, I'm paying" Stiles said making lydia frown her eyes.

"Uh, not that you will make me. I mean, I was going to pay it myself" Stiles stuttered

"I can pay it myself..." Lydia said quite offended by his previous comment.

"No! No need, I asked you out, I can pay...it's the least I can do since I asked you to this crappy date" Stiles said out of breath

"You were doing great...until you spoke" Lydia commented making his nervously chuckle.

"I'm sorry" he said. Lydia nodded.

xxxx

"I was so nervous you weren't going to say yes"

Lydia laughed, her smile brighten and her eyes crinkled "Why?"

"Because...your Lydia Martin. You can have any guy and yet, you decided to spend your Saturday night with me" Lydia shrugged like it wasn't No big deal.

"Maybe your just fun to hang with" She said, pouting her lips together in a cute matter making him smile.

"Hmm"

A lady came with 2 dishes, placing the dish in front of us, stiles picked up his fork and started digging in while Lydia started playing with her food. Her fork doing twist and turns making stiles scrunch his face in confusion as he watched Lydia pick her fork up and placed it in her mouth, looking up at him, her eyes locked with his. She placed the napkin over her mouth, slightly blushing.

"What?" She asked trying to look away but Stiles stretched his neck so he can have a better look at his date.

"Nothing, your cute" he ended up saying making her eyes lit up, the sparkle in her eyes shinning.