29. Sorry

29. Sorry

S E L E N A

What am I doing? I think to myself. I don't even know what to say. I want to see Harry but the fact that he cheated on me. No wait, Octavia said she was jeleous. I just can't get over the fact that he kissed her back. Does he have feelings for her? I don't even know what to think anymore. The girls decoded to go to Stefan place since Damon isn't there but the minute I'm doing circles wondering if I should show up or not, Damon found me. This is awkward.

He walks up to me with a smirk. I roll my eyes and cross my arms staring at him like he's the last person I want to deal with right now.

"Hey beautiful" I scrunch my nose up in disgust

"Ew. Do you use that line with every girl?" I questioned

"Yes. Usually it works but I guess your taken. Where's pretty boy anyways?" I roll my eyes, I'm not up for his bullshit.

"Listen dipshit. I don't have time for your stupid cat and mouse trick. I have somewhere to be" I stated pushing past him but he grabs a hold of his hands, I twist and kick him in the balls.

"Ow! You bitch!" He bellows as he manages to get up and hits me in the face. I flew, hitting my head on the cement and blacked out.

A L L I S O N (I had to ☺)

"Shut up" I laugh covering my face from embarrassment. I can't believe Scott managed to tell everyone he loves me. He told the whole school, basically making it as an announcement.

"It was cute" Perrie tells me. I smile, I'm really lucky to have Scott in my life. He's my anchor.

"Listen dipshit" woah, who was that. "I don't have time for your stupid cat and mouse trick. I have somewhere to be" I noticed it was Selena and Damon. My mouth drops as I see hee kick him in the balls.

"Ow! You bitch!" He bellows as he manages to get up and punches her in the face. She flew, hitting her head on the cement and by the lack of movement, she blacked out. Damon starts to panic and runs off like the little shit he is.

"Oh my god!" Perrie says shocked. I run to selena side, falling to my knees, trying to see if I can feel a pulse. Perrie looked scared.

"I-Is she alive?" Perrie questioned. She had a remaining pulse but It was light. I noticed that was Stefan house, she must of been to Stefan place before Damon encountered with her.

"Okay, Perrie. You see that house?" I asked directing towards the nice ancient big house. Perrie nodded understanding

"Okay, knock and make sure Stefan or any of the boys answer and tell them Selena is knocked out. Go now!" I ordered. Perrie quickly ran to the house as I took out my phone and called *911.

"911, what's your emergency?" A lady picked up.

"Hi, My name is Allison Argent. I need an ambulance to mystic falls street. Quickly. A girl is laying unconsciously. Her heart rate is faintly" I say through the phone

"Okay! Ambulance on there way...can you check if she has a pulse?"

H A R R Y

"Selena hasn't came to talk to you?" Clarke asked surprised. I nodded, she won't even see me.

"Well, I heard she needs to talk to you" Clarke tells me and right there, I have a little of hope. Lydia and stiles manage to use the 'L' word and although stiles doesn't seem convince, her manages to sprut it out of lydia a couple of times.

The door knocked, my hope of being Selena makes my heart beat fast. I hope it's Selena. Stefan gets up, walking towards the door.

"Oh, Hey Pez. What's up?" Stefan asked. I get up and join him. Perrie looked out of breath.

"Are you okay?" I questioned

"Harry! Selena..." Perrie gets stuck

"What about Selena?" I asked

"She's hurt!" Perrie manages to spit it out.

"What! What do you mean hurt? Where is she?" I questioned.

"Outside." The girls push past me and manage to run outside to selena side.

My babygirl.

I push past Perrie but she held my hand. I turn to face her.

"Damon did it" Stefan face harden.

"My brother?" Stefan questioned.

"Yes! They were fighting" Perrie tells us. I'm going to kill him. I push past Stefan and make my way towards Damon but Stefan stops me.

"Don't! I'll take care of Damon. You go check on Selena!" I nodded, thanking him. I will not lose Selena, I will not.

S T E F A N

I enter Damon bedroom, he seemed to be working out. I walk up to him. I'll wait for him to tell me.

"Hey Steffy! How are you and...Elena?" He asked not really giving a shit.

"What the hell did you do? Are you trying to kill people?" I spit out. He looked confused and that's what pissed me off the most.

"What?"

"Don't act stupid Damon! You almost killed Selena! Don't you think!" I shouted

"What? The fucking plastic doll? No one will miss her. She derseves what she gets. She's a fucking princess. All of them the world would be better off without The girls. Selena is just a slut and you guys can do better. I'm doing harry a favor. That little Bit--"

I stopped him once my fist made Contact with his face as he dropped to the ground. I was so angry.

"Get out of my house" I spit at him

I leave without saying another word. I can feel Damon stare in my back burning holes.

xxxx

H A R R Y

My hands rested on her hands holding onto it tightly. The girls seem to be on her bedside no one left them alone and I just hope Selena wakes up. It's been nearly a week and they say she's in a coma and they don't know when she will wake up. I want her to wake up. My eyes start to spill tears. I don't want to lose her, we were on a rough patch but I believe she was at Stefan because she wanted to see me, she wanted to speak to me. I need her to wake up.

I look at the girls. They looked tired.

"If you want. You can rest. I'll let you know if she wakes up. It's okay" Clarke smiles but shakes her head

"It's alright but do you need a minute?" I look at her with pleading eyes. My eyes were bloodshot red. I nodded.

"Please" She nodded understanding and asked the girls to leave. Once they left. I gave Selena hand a squeeze.

"Babe? Love please wake up. Don't leave me alone in this world. I need you. I need you by my side. Don't let this be the end of our story. I won't let it be the end of the story. Selena I'm sorry, I hope it isn't late to say sorry. I just want you to know what I'm sorry. I'm sorry baby girl. I miss you so much, I need you so please, wake up for me princess. Wake up for me" I cried as I kissed her hand and then on her head.