11. I Want You To Know

i'm grounded so,

i'll see ya in a month or week...whenever i get my phone back:)

11. I Want You To Know

C L A R K E

"Okay, girls left and you boys right." Clarke instructed but before they left Clarke waited for the girls to enter the room as she grabbed a hold of Bellamy wrist dragging him out to the terrace making Bellamy stare down at there hands as she quickly let go.

"Look pretty boy, no funny business and tell your boys to stay out of my sisters room, got it" he smirked making Clarke groan as she snapped her fingers to catch his attention

"Sorry, I completely blanked out the minute you called me pretty boy" Clarke rolled her eyes as she came closer to him, her eyes narrowed up at him.

"Just tell your guys no funny business" Clarke said as she walked inside, taking off her jacket showing off her bare arms and Bellamy noticed the butterfly tattoo on her lower back.

Clarke entered the bedroom, turning around as she closed the door as she noticed Bellamy staring. Once she closed the door, she took off her black tank top leaving her in her bra. Selena was laying down on the bed, car sick was what she had. Elena was getting ready to go into the lake and Lydia was changing into some Shorts and a top. Clarke reached into her bag, looking to find her favorite green shirt. She puts it on and sits down on the bed as she felt Selena head.

"You okay Sel?" She asked as Selena smiled.

"Yeah, I'm just tired. I might take a little nap" Selena said and Clarke nodded.

"Okay, um I'm going to see if I can buy some food for us, uh...what will you guys do?" Clarke asked turning her attention to Elena and Lydia.

"I'm going to see Stefan!" Elena smiled

"Uh, I'm just going to try to get a tan" Lydia said as she grabbed a chair and walked out blowing a kiss towards them as she left.

E L E N A

"Hey, you" Elena turned around and smiled at Stefan as he snaked his arms around her waist drawing her in closer as he pressed his lips to hers.

"Hi" he smiled pressing his nose to her softly making her giggle.

"Wanna go for a swim?" Elena asked, her eyelashes batting at him making him not want to deny.

"Let's go. I'll meet you there, let me go change" he said and she nodded. She skipped down the hall and sees harry changing into a white tank top. His tattoo was exposing and his hair was fluffy. Elena smiled as she walked towards him. He turned around and noticed his presence as he smiled.

"Hey, we haven't officially talked since the cooking class" Harry said with a smile as he continued to walk and she followed him and he took a seat on the steps.

"Yeah...so, what's up?" Elena asked harry causing him to laugh

"Uh, I'm doing absolutely nothing" Harry said looking up at her with his green eyes shinning.

"You know you have Stefan eyes" Elena said memorized by it.

"Ah babe he stole my eyes" he said winking as he got up and looked around

"She's in her room" Elena said catching harry attention. "She's sleeping"

Harry nodded "Can I ask you a question?" Harry looked down at Elena and nodded

"What?" Harry asked

"What are you and Selena exactly?" Elena asked making harry stuck.

"Uh, we are together..."

"Ah, no labels" Elena smirked.

"What? You guys are known for no labels" Elena frown looking up.

"So? That's just who we are! We don't like labeling what we are to guys." Harry nodded with a look on his face that he wasn't surprised

"What?" Elena said annoyed

"Nothing! I just know you guys aren't like what people think you are but, for some reason, today you proved a little on what people say" Elena smiled.

"Bye harry!" She said getting up as she walked inside.

S T E F A N

Stefan walked out and found Elena as she turned around she smiled excitedly and hugged Stefan who was wearing only shorts.

Stefan picked her up making her giggle a little as he laughed

"Stefan!" She giggled giving him a kiss as she was holding tightly onto him as he took her outside, her legs wrapped around his torso as they entered the water, Stefan dropped her down.

She got up, to the surface, slightly coughing as she looked up at Stefan with a smile as she sprayed water at him. He grabbed her hand both making her stop as they stared at each other for a brief moment.

"What?" She asked

"Would you be my girlfriend?" Elena eyes widen, surprised but also Happy.

"Your labeling us?" Elena asked bringing back to the topic to what her and Harry just discussed.

"Yeah? Is that alright?" He asked with hopeful eyes.

"What about your friends? Caroline and Allison, Everyone you hang with. Won't they talk?" Elena asked

"Since when do you care? I don't care, let them talk. " Elena smiled. It's true since when did she care.

"Okay, then yes! I'll be your girlfriend " Elena smiled making Stefan crash his lips to hers but she broke apart and stared at him.

"I Want You To Know that I'm all yours. Okay, only yours" Elena said

"Good" he smiled