19. Love Me Or Leave Me

B E L L A M Y

Bellamy eyes tensed up once he looked at Clarke. The coldness in his expression showed absolutely no guilt. It looked more like payback. Bellamy was basically showing that she's missing apart and that's him.

He looked away and turned to the girl. Her name was Raven and she actually liked him. He was her boy crush. Clarke felt like a bunch of knives stabbed her but this in her eyes meant one thing and that was

War.

She narrowed her eyes and once she noticed a tall, built handsome boy coming towards her she smirked and grabbed his hands. He felt like he was being tug on another level of force. He looked at the beautiful blue eye blonde and smiled.

"Hi" She could already puke by the lame ass attempt at being a jock; considering he was a jock.

"I'm Finn" She didn't care. She kissed him and he reacted fast by kissing her back. His hands roamed at every inch of her body, almost tearing her clothes apart; in public. She didn't care. He pushed her up against the wall and kissed her neck, leaving sweet kisses around her body. She felt a force pull them apart until her eyes connected to those intense brown eyes.

"Do you really think you can make me jeleous with...him?" He said looking at Finn. Finn took that as in insult.

"Dude, piss off. She wants me" Finn said and that made Clarke smile. Bellamy looked at Clarke and immediately yanked her arms away from Finn and pulled her into a classroom. He towered his body making her look small.

"What the fuck do you think your doing?" He shouted.

"That's none of your business. What about you with that bimbo?" Bellamy smirked

"Are you trying to get back at me?" Clarke felt the lump of her throat dry.

"No. I'm showing you that I can move on. I liked you Bellamy buy because I didn't say I love you back...you kiss another girl just to make me jeleous"

"I said I loved you. I wanted a response back. I wasn't trying to make your jeleous. You were doing that on your own" he smirked. She groan.

"Your unbelievable! Your trying to pin this on me. Screw you. I don't need you and I don't love you."

"I didn't say anything about love, princess"

"STOP CALLING ME THAT!" She shouted. The nerves hitting her hard. Her hands flying everywhere.

"Look Princess. I told you I love you and you didn't. I can accept that but I won't pine away and wait for you to love me back. I'm going to try to move on." He said and she didn't say anything.

"You either love me or leave me" Clarke hated test. She felt like this was a test. She knew that she always had time to study before she failed. She didn't say anything and just walked away. Bellamy sigh, watching the love of his life walking away. Once she felt he hit the wall; hard.

H A R R Y

Harry took out his phone, going through his instagram as he noticed a photo he hasn't seen in a while. He wasn't sure if he should like it. But he did as he read the caption.

The most important person I've met in my entire life

He scrolled down some more as he saw another photo of herself with a smile in a pink shirt. She was beautiful.

Smiling is the perfect mask to hide your pain

Pain? What pain. He continued to scroll down and one photo of them both caught his attention. He didn't even noticed she took this picture better yet, posted it.

 I would so cuddle the fuck out of you

The caption made him smile. He continued to search through more until he stopped and just went on twitter to message her. He missed her, he missed her kisses and he know she will not like this but as of right now, he didn't care. He wanted her.

Always In my Heart @Selenagomez Yours Sincerely, Harry

Yours Sincerely, Harry.

He put his phone and away and walked out while he saw Perrie, the girl he was making out with. He was somewhat confused to why she was here, but she was.

"Hey" he said

"Hi, we need to talk" and he nodded

"About?" He asked

"Our relationship...we should break up. I'm sorry but, I've fallen for another guy. Bye" She said as she walked away from his porch. Did she just break up with him? Like that? He was shocked but he didn't care. He was missing his heart and right now his heart wasn't with him... his heart was in Texas.