21. Weird People

A/N: I'm back kittens! It's feel good and I'm finishing it. This story will contain 30 chapters because I'm running out of ideas!

This is a little short.

Hope you enjoy.

21. Weird People

C L A R K E

Everyone seemed to be happy, for Clarke and her relationship with bellamy started really good, they haven't made anything official and they haven't been acting like a couple towards the school but they didn't care. Clarke liked keep it as a secret. It wasn't because she was ashamed, it was because she cared about him that if he hears rumors about her, he will run away and she didn't want that.

Bellamy climbed onto of Clarke, his body hovering her petite body as he started kissing every inch of her body. Clarke had to bite her lip to contain the moans that wanted to escape her lips. His fingers traced every inch of her body. He looked up at her with lust and desire until he re-connected his lips to hers....

xxxx

E L E N A

"Clarke?" Elena barged in, already feeling the regret when she sees Clarke wrapped up in a white blanket, and seeing a lot of Bellamy. The immediate tinted red crisom on her cheeks start to show. She couldn't believe she just walked in without even knocking and exposing Bellamy to herself. If anything she wanted to see little of Bellamy and now, she seen alot

"Omg!" Elena shrieked turning around as Bellamy immediately wrapped the remaining white sheets around his manhood.

"So much Bellamy. So much!" Elena brought his hands up to her face as she was in shock and horror.

"What was it, Elena?" There's Clarke not making it awkward and Elena standing there like she wanted to hide in a rock and never be found.

"It can wait" Elena says closing the door while she walked out. "Omg" She says.

She heads downstairs and sees Stefan talking to selena. Stefan and Elena have been growing closer, with everyone knowing they are together...they show little fear towards Elena. There are some rumors but that is something they can deal with. With Stefan and Elena growing there relationship and taking it to the next level you also have a friendship growing between Stefan and Selena.

"Omg! That's funny" Selena laughed, her hands covering her mouth to silent the laugh escaping her lips.

"I know. Damon wasn't always an ass" Stefan tells Selena as she nodded, she looked up and noticed Elena looking pale as white.

"Elena?" Selena says getting up. Elena doesn't make contact until she felt a spark enlight her body until she noticed it was just Stefan touch.

"Babe, you okay?" Stefan asked looking concern as ever.

"Y-Yeah" Elena nods sitting down until she has a disgusted look and Selena notices

"You don't look okay. Did you see a ghost" Selena asked

"Actually Ghost don't exist, they are myths. Although some people believe in ghost" Lydia intrupted as she walks in with stiles; Hand in hand. A smile forms on her lips.

It's been two weeks since the girls found out that Lydia was Smart, Selena knew but didn't say anything, she just acted surprise. Stiles and Lydia have been dating but since it's Lydia, she's been taking it slow because she doesn't want to hurt stiles but the more she goes out with him, the more she likes him.

"Thanks Lydia" Selena smiled

"But seriously! Elena what's wrong?" Selena asked. Lydia and stiles took a seat and stared at Elena.

"I saw something I wasn't suppost to see" Selena and Lydia seem amused.

"What? Stefan dick? Is it small?" Stefan coughed clearly looking at Selena as she laughed

"Not funny, sel" She shrugged

Elena blinked and opened her mouth to speak.

"I saw a whole lot of Bellamy!" Elena tells. The girls gasp

"Oh my god. You poor girl!" Lydia says engulfing he into a hug. The door opens and Bellamy and Clarke come out.

"Hey, Guys" Bellamy says. It was hard for Elena to see Bellamy since what happened.

"Hi. So Elena saw you dick" Selena snickered as Bellamy stared at Selena rolling his eyes.

"Big deal!" Bellamy shrugged.

"Actually it's a HUGE deal! I never wanted to see that. I'm scarred" Elena says facing him and he laughs wrapped his arms around her neck, messing her hair.

"Oh, shut up!" Bellamy laughed.

"Seriously! I'm scarred" Elena tells him.

Elena and Bellamy have been getting closer, since Elena knows Clarke a little more, Bellamy has been coming to her to get to know the complicated but loving girl. The door opened and Harry entered, Clarke groan.

"Seriously! Anyone knock?" Clarke asked "doesn't anyone of you have manners?" Harry didn't say anything and just walked out until he knocked. Selena smile and Clarke answered.

"Can I come in?" Harry asked politely

"I hate you" Clarke said making harry smile as he hugged her

"You love me" he says. Selena gets up and see Harrys

"And my lovely girlfriend!" Harry says rushing to her to taste a bit of her lips. She giggles

"Mm, you love me right?" Harry asked and Selena laughed

"Of course" Selena smiled.

"Omg!" Stiles announced catching everyone attention.

"What now?" Clarke asked annoyed

"We are such...Weird People" everyone burst out laughing.