26. Everything Has Changed

S E L E N A

"You don't have to come" I chuckle shaking my head. I love how these girls are so protective of me. I'm not going to hide from harry or octavia. I'm going to prove to harry that he's going to regret cheating on me. I'm not even going to talk to Octavia. She's just a waste of my time. I pick my feets up and changed into something cute.

It has to be something that will scream 'Hot' and something that says 'I'm okay. I'm better off without you' I need to do some shopping. I just picked up my black short dress. This should do. The girls left me alone to change and I did just that.

I walked downstairs with style

I walked downstairs with style. I enter the kitchen and Clarke hands me a bowl of grapes with strawberries. I take it in my hand and start to pick one by one and shove them in my mouth. The sweet taste made my mouth melt. I put on my converse and grabbed my strap bag hanging over my shoulder as we all headed out to bellamy flat.

"You know Sel. We could just ignore harry" Lydia suggested

"Don't do that" I answer "He's a douche and it's our fight. It's not yours. You guys are friends. Just let it be." I tell them. Clarke remained quite. Harry and Clarke have been getting close. I hope she knows that just because we broke up doesn't mean Clarke can stop talking to him. They are friends. She can talk to him. I won't stop them.

"Clarke it's okay" She looks at me with a split moment and then turns back to the road

"What do you mean?" She questioned confused.

"He's your best friend. You can talk to him. I don't mind, really." I truthfully tell her. She smiled and nodded. Clarke parked the car and we all got out. Our feets connected to the concrete as we knocked on the door. Bellamy opened the door and smiled while greeting Clarke with a quick kiss. The other guys reveled themselves and I saw Harry. I put a straight face and ignored his presence. The sudden BAM! broke my out of my thoughts and looked at Lydia who's eyes widen and her hands collided to harry face.

"Lydia!" Stiles shrieked grabbing a hold of the girl who's smiling at harry. The guys are shocked and looked at me seeing what I'm going to say. I guess harry didn't tell them.

"I'm sorry Selena! He had it coming!" Lydia apologized. I close my eyes, can this day get any worse. Harry coughed and the boys looked at him.

"What's going on?" Stefan asked

"Selena and Harry broke up!" Clarke announced. Please, shut up!

"What! Dude!!" Bellamy hit his arm. The guys couldn't believe he didn't tell them.

"Why? What happened. You guys were epic!" That's when I snapped.

"Yeah! We were weren't we?" I snapped in harry direction. The boys stepped back a little "too bad you kissed Octavia!" I shouted running off. I could hear the loud 'WHAT'

B E L L A M Y

What? He kissed my sister while dating my girlfriend best friend!

"You bastard!" I growled punching him in the face as the girls gasped and Harry fell to the ground "You touched my sister!"

"What?" We all turned to octavia. Who looked confused. My range was way over the top especially since she was drunk a night ago.

"Upstairs!" I ordered

"Excuse me? Screw you bell" I watched as she bend down to harry level. I immediately yank onto her arm giving it a light squeeze as I dragged her upstairs while clarke followed me.

"Upstairs!" I shouted pulling her towards the stairs. Octavia loosen in my grip and stared at me.

"Screw you bell! You don't own me!" Octavia spit as she walked upstairs to her bedroom.

"Harry cheated on Selena with your sister!" Clarke said shocked. I turned towards her, she looked shocked just as me. I wrapped my arms around her and gave her a hug.

S T E F A N

"You cheated on Selena!" I shouted in harry direction. Harry didn't say anything. It pissed me off even more. I thought harry loved her?

"A mistake. Kissing octavia was a mistake" Harry tried to tell us.

"I can't deal with this right now" I said giving a kiss to Elena head as I made my way towards where Selena left. She was by the lake, her feets dangling from the dock. I took a seat next to her.

"Are you okay?" She looked down with a small nod.

"Yeah" She pursued her lips tight shut. "I'm fine" She tells me. I don't believe her for a second.

" I doubt that! He was your first ever real relationship" Selena laughed

"And my last! I'm done. I'm done Stefan. I hate feeling like this." Selena leaned her head closer to my shoulder. I wrap my arm over her shoulder as she rested her head on my shoulder. Everything has changed. I don't know what will happen now.

"Will I ever be free from this pain?" Selena asked as her voice cracked.

"You will sel, I promise" I tell her.

---

A/N: this is the shortest chapter I have ever written. I wanted to stop it there. Poor Selena! What do you think will happen next?

Until then.

Peace, ✌