31. Take Me Home

31. Take Me Home

S E L E N A

"This is our date?" I asked with a chuckled. He's so cheeky, he nodded. He bend down, picking up a white daisy and placed it behind my ear.

"There...beautiful" he tells me. Great, he's got me blushing.

I looked away and took a seat on the blanket while harry looked through the basket. It's cute, a picnic just us two. I love that i get a second chance with Harry. he takes out a champagne bottle and I almost giggle by the way he stuggles to Crack open the bottle. When he finally does, he almost hits his face and I Immediately Crack a laugh.

"Are you okay?" I asked. He looked memorized by me.

The wind blew in our direction and like every single cliche moment when the wind blows jn your direction, her hair ruins and is everywhere but in a cute manner. Except for this time, it isn't cute. It's everywhere. I moved my hair away, he comes in and fills in the gap as he looked at me asking if he could kiss me. I couldn't deny that, I wanted to taste his lips again. He leans in and pressed his lips to mine, he tasted sweet and sweet tasted like candy and that's the way I liked it. His hands cupped my cheek and he was so gentle. His thumb Caressing my cheek, none of us wanted to pull apart but we did. Our foreheads touched.

H A R R Y

My fingers nibbled her hands, finding the comfort I had in them. The hands that made me feel safe, the hands that would always light my world the minute she connected her hands with mine, her soft gentle hands. Kissing them gently, hoping she understand how much my life will be empty if I didn't have her near me. How much my heart will break if she isn't with me, like how a diamond would shatter the minute you dropped it. How my heart will melt like how ice cream melts in the summer. My life will Litterally suck without her.

Stefan comes in, his hands rested on my shoulder. I look up at him and he gives me a small smile.

"No signs yet?" He asked. I shaked my head. No hope yet, but she will find her way back to me. She will. Elena comes in, the girls never last when they are in here. They hate seeing Selena in a vulnerable stage, they hate crying in front of people. It makes them feel weak but despite what everyone says; they are humans to make mistakes.

Elena grabs Selena other free hand, giving it a light squeeze.

"Hey Bunny. Babe, please wake up. I actually need your fashion sense. We need you babe" Elena says taking a deep breath. She wouldn't cry, no matter how strong you are, she needs to cry. Elena walks out fairly quickly and Stefan follows her.

S T E F A N

"Hey" I chase after her. Elena continues to run off, I grab ahold of her hand, twisting her around until my hands cupped both cheeks. Her eyes were red, tears falling down. She cracked.

"Why does this always happen to us? This isn't fair. Do we even derseve happiness?" Elena cried. I wrapped my arms around her. Her body felt weak as she fell to the ground, I went down, my arms craddling her body. Her tears hitting my chest.

"I love you babe. You derseve happiness. You most of all! Your such a strong person. It's going to be you & me forever. Okay? Always" She doesn't waist another second and kisses me.