05. All I Want Is The Taste That You Lips Allow

For my STELENA Readers!

05. All I Want Is The Taste That Your Lips Allow.

S T E F A N

Stefan was walking around his room, his hair was messy and he seem nervous. His hands messily ran through his beautiful dirty blonde hair and sat down on the edge of his bed. He seemed to be in a lot of thought. His brother Damon was actually downstairs with some girl. Damon and Stefan are not really that close of brothers but when they need to talk to someone they are always there. They usually don't get into each other business and they like that.

Damon has black hair, his hair is not that long and he has pretty blue eyes, but Stefan has green. Damon is a lady man, more then Stefan. They are both badass but Stefan has that more sweet side while Damon is rough. There interest is far away from each other, they have nothing in common expect for the fact that they are brothers. Stefan walked from his bed to downstairs to find Damon drinking bourbon with a lady.

"Uh, hi" Stefan said with a smile as he leaned against the wall. The girl looked up and smiled at him.

"Hi" She said getting up "I'm Bonnie Bennett" She smiled as she extended her hand for Stefan to shake. He walked to her and shaked her hand

"Stefan. I'm Damon Little brother" Stefan greeted himself. Damon chuckled, his thumb running across his lip as he got up and stared at Stefan

"Need anything?" Damon asked catching Stefan to look up his green eyes shinning.

"Uh, yeah. Could I speak to you?" Stefan asked, Bonnie smiled as Damon nodded excusing himself as he walked towards Stefan. His arms around his shoulder as they walked out.

"What's up? I'm kinda busy Stefan" Damon said, his voice was irritated

"I know. Uh, I need advice" Stefan asked, biting the inside of his cheek.

"What is it? You couldn't go to bellamy or harry?" Damon asked making Stefan to roll his eyes

"Fine, nevermind" Stefan growled as he begin to walk away but Damon chased after him, stopping him.

"Okay, stop. What's wrong?" Damon asked stepping in front of Stefan, his hands out to prevent him from leaving.

"There is this girl--"

"--aah, another girl your falling for. Who is she this time?" Damon asked. Stefan rolled his eyes at his brother

"She's not another she I believe she could be the one. Her name is Elena Gilbert--" Damon eyes widen and intrupted him

"Wait, those cold hearted bitches!" Damon coldly answered, his voice vibrated and he sounded like he Hated them.

"They are not like that. People portray them as something they are not." Stefan tries to convince him but that only concluded in laughter.

"Right! So, what you want to ask Elena out? Good luck. Girls like that don't date guys like you." Stefan took that to heart. His face dropped and he looked down at his feets.

"Wow" Stefan breathed out as he looked up at his brother "you really are a dick! No wonder my friends don't like you. I'm out of here. Don't wait up" Stefan said as he flicked Damon off and started walking towards Bellamy place.

Stefan couldn't believe his older brother, sure Elena group wasn't the nicest girls in this school but they didn't seen so bad but yet, they don't really know them. Stefan only met the girls twice since the hang out and the cooking class. That was the only time Elena and him actually talked. He wanted to know more about her.