20. The Heart Wants What It Wants

S E L E N A

She got on the train. Before the train left, she turned around smiling at her family as she blew a kiss, saying goodbye.

She was going to miss them a lot

She was going to miss them a lot. She loved getting to know Lorelai and her little sister Rory. She noticed that they are alot like each other. Who she couldn't meet was her father since they abandon her. She always wanted to know how her father was, what he liked, disliked. What she did miss mostly was harry. Seeing what he wrote on twitter was one of the main reasons to why she came back home. The first reason was because she missed her sisters.

She could remember how they were always there for her and if she was ever close to a family, her family was Clarke, Lydia and Elena. She walked around to go find a seat. Once she found a seat that was next to a little girl, she inplugged her headphones and picked a song. She closed her eyes momentarily.

C L A R K E

She hated the fact that Bellamy made her weak, her knees were failing when they were around each other. She never felt like this before and it was definitely an odd feeling. She slam her book shut and picked up the work as she exit the library in a hurry matter. She felt a vibration in her jean pocket and took out her phone as she read the text. Her eyes widen just by reading it.

From: Selena

"Turn around babe"

She knitted her eyebrows in a confuse matter and slowly but surely turned around and she dropped her books onto the concrete floor.

"Selena!" She screamed as she ran and crashed into her body as they both hugged and crashed onto the ground, with them laughing.

"What are you doing here?" Clarke exclaimed

"I'm back...for good. My family is you guys and I just missed you guys alot. I'm sorry for leaving. Will you take me back?" Selena pouted and she nodded

"Of course, babe" She said giving her a hug again.

"I've missed you. Everyone has missed you. It hasn't been the same since you left" She smiled

"How are you and Bellamy?" Selena asked wiggling her eyebrows

"Not on speaking terms" She mumbled. Selena eyes widen.

"Why not?"

"Because he wanted different things. I can't be his girlfriend." Clarke muttered

"Can't or won't? Clarke your capable of love. Don't say your not because you are. Your loveable, hot. Bellamy has the right to fall in love with you because who wouldn't" Selena tells her.

"I'm scared. I'm scared that I might not be the girl he thinks I am" Selena frown.

"You are. Clarke your everything and much more." Clarke smiled. Tears running down her face as she wiped them off.