25. Beautiful Soul

25. Beautiful Soul

H A R R Y

"Hey bell" I said sitting down on the empty black seat that's across from Bellamy. He looked up at me with a nod, heading towards the toaster to grab the toast he's making. He takes the seat across from me.

"Where's Selena?" He questions. I'm confused to as why would Bellamy ask me about Selena? He takes a bite from his jam & toast like he's a child and waits for me to answer.

"Um, she's at home. You didn't mind me sleeping here...right?" I asked hoping he didn't mind. Bellamy shakes his head indicating he didn't mind at all.

"Have you seen my sister? She kinda been everywhere lately?" Bellamy asked. I could tell he's been worried. He haven't seen her at all since the day they came back. The door opens catching our attention and In came a stumbling Octavia. The minute our eyes land on her she immediately wraps her arms around my neck. I'm in a awkward situation because of what happened last night. The look Bellamy had looked like he was so furious.

"What the hell Octavia!" Bellamy bellowed coming into contact with his sister. She stumbled across Bellamy as she slurred her words

"Hey Belllermmy, Whatsss up brother?" Octavia laughed as she poked his nose. Bellamy swapped her hand away and she stumbled and fell on her bum. Bellamy ran his fingers through his hair and bend down, picking his sister up and carrying her bridal style. He scrunch his nose imdicating she reaked of alcohol and smokes. Bellamy carried her upstairs.

I decided to follow them upstairs and watched at how careful Bellamy was with his sister like she was a Gental diamond that he didn't want to drop because it will shatter. Octavia eyes dropped and she fell asleep. Bellamy placed a kiss on her forehead and got up. We stared at each other for a moment until we both walked outside.

"What happened to her?" I asked confused hoping it wasn't because of yesterday

"I don't know. I know she talked to you yesterday...what did she tell you?"

I froze.

"Why don't you like me?" Octavia asked

"What? Octavia your my best mate sister. I already have a girlfriend whom I love" I tell her gently

"So, you think I'm ugly?" Octavia muttered. I could see she was hurt. I placed my hands on her knees and looked up at her.

"No, Octavia your beautiful! I just can't date you. Your young and you haven't matured yet. I already have a girlfriend who I'm head over heels for" Octavia eyes started to get watery. She got up and pushed me aside until she stopped and turned around.

"Do you know how badly I wanted to tell you I actually care about you harry? I'm in love with my brother friend and the saddest part is...he has eyes for someone else" Octavia cried. I stretch my hand out for her to grab

"Octav--"

"--No!" She shouted stepping back "Stay the hell away from me"

I chased after her, grabbed a hold of her hand until she turned her around and she landed in my arms. Her hands tightly wrapped around my biceps holding onto me. Her eyes connected to mine and i couldn't think straight. I crashed my lips to hers. She was shocked but kissed back. It was suppost to be romantic but nope. There was nothing!